SHOW OFF YOUR PEDALBOARD!

Jordon18

Still waiting on 1 more multi-effects from Positive Grid.

Attachments

• 20230413_210143.jpg
    20230413_210143.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 93
Oh OK!

Home board. I never thought I'd be a guy with a switcher or a board that never changes, but this one does it ALL, and I don't even feel the need to swap things out.
9rYr60th.jpg

Band board pic, this one changes on a daily basis, pretty much. :facepalm
39F4vxxh.jpg

Grab n go board pic. Can get weird if I need to, but plenty of standard tones. This one changes weekly as well.
75bB9R2h.jpg

Last edited:
jZFtgwP.jpg

I'm just about at the point where I am going to rip off the GR switches along the front row that never get used and put the Stomp in it's place. Or grab an XL which will fit like a glove in that spot and allow for more switches (provided I can get them to do what they want)

Makes me feel ridiculous, I’m honestly more of a pedals and pedalboard type of person… but apparently I can’t no longer handle that… so 1 box it is… if this is what it takes to keep me focused on actually playing guitar. So be it :rofl

DC24C6D0-5EFE-4821-9F22-DB1A38A1B140.jpeg

At least I could diy it a little bit wich is always a pleasure

IMG_5597.jpeg

The envy inside me bubbles… my wallet is happy though. Can’t believe I got the PG for less than half the XL prize. But PG is also less than half of a XL anyway :rofl
Meh, I bought my Helix from a member at TheOtherPlaceTM, I traded a GSP1101 and Control 2, and gave him I think, $850.00? That was like 6 years ago, and I got the Stomp last year on sale for $649.00, so, not a ton of money spent, no need to be envious.

Back