Setting Up A Dynamic EQ Using Ozone 11 Equalizer ?

Try using that FabFilter Pro-Q3 VST I hooked you up with a while ago.

I bought Ozone 11 EQ.

I really like it, but I never heard of "dynamic EQ" until a saw a dude on YouTube using to EQ his guitar tracks - specifically using it on palm mute sections of a track.

:geek:

I just started using dynamic eq this year. Not a lot, but just to fix certain peaks that would come up. Controlling a boomy bass part or an annoying guitar frequency that would happen during a section. I'd rather do it that way than compression or deeper editing. I have Ozone 10 but I use the dynamic eq in Studio One for that stuff.

I just started using dynamic eq this year. Not a lot, but just to fix certain peaks that would come up. Controlling a boomy bass part or an annoying guitar frequency that would happen during a section. I'd rather do it that way than compression or deeper editing. I have Ozone 10 but I use the dynamic eq in Studio One for that stuff.
I've been doing that by cutting the offending section and either lower the volume of that snippet, or dragging that little clipped out part onto a new track and applying completely different EQ.

This dynamic EQ thing seems like a more elegant solution.

I've been doing that by cutting the offending section and either lower the volume of that snippet, or dragging that little clipped out part onto a new track and applying completely different EQ.

This dynamic EQ thing seems like a more elegant solution.
Yep, it's definitely easier and more natural sounding in a lot of cases.

Back