PRS MT100

We need to know if they fixed the FX loop 60Hz hum problem from the MT15. I owned the MT15, thought it was great, until I tried to put anything, even a cable, in the loop. Sent it back to PRS as a RMA, they fixed it for free for me, told me they replaced the whole FX loop circuit and made a couple other upgrades. I got it back, plugged a cable in the FX loop, the hum was still there.

So I punted on it. Great sounding amp with a pretty sour flaw.

Still rocking my MT15 with HX Stomp and some pedals in 4CM. I don't need the 100w but a mid gain channel sounds like a nice addition.
Ill Be Back Jim Carrey GIF

Would be great for the family punk band :love

Also; some self-joy robbing on the fact that a sub-$2k price is something I should be thankful for :hmm :cuss

What I want to know is will Rick Beato and Mark Tremonti ever bury the hatchet and make up. :idk

Did you hear Beato's reformed band play recently?

No fucking wonder you're ass got dropped Rick!!!!! 😁
I watched a bit of one pre-drop video where he was showing off chord changes and guitar parts he and the other guitarist would be doing. I didn't finish it but I made a mental note to catch the clip when he released it. On gear quality alone? Then I watched it and it was like, I don't know; Radiohead before they went Ok Computer meets a serious completely unfun SpaceHog or something? I honestly have no idea what I was supposed to think. Competently performed but not my 90s bag at all.

I watched a bit of one pre-drop video where he was showing off chord changes and guitar parts he and the other guitarist would be doing. I didn't finish it but I made a mental note to catch the clip when he released it. On gear quality alone? Then I watched it and it was like, I don't know; Radiohead before they went Ok Computer meets a serious completely unfun SpaceHog or something? I honestly have no idea what I was supposed to think. Competently performed but not my 90s bag at all.

It wasn’t my thing (particularly those vocals) but I dug it from the “its cool to see your grandad wasn’t always an old man” aspect.

My man needs to ditch the Jay Leno denim on denim before hitting the stage though. :ROFLMAO:

What I want to know is will Rick Beato and Mark Tremonti ever bury the hatchet and make up. :idk
Slightly offtopic, but was it that incident? I saw that RB vid, but either he did not mention it or I forgot he mentioned the band. Anyway, Creed were not that popular in Europe, but also not that hated. They were just another cool American band.

Back to the topic: Whatever that OD sounds (they are nice, though), but I really dug the cleans. On the Helix I mainly favor the Jazz Chorus, but I guess I have to go back revisit the Twin Reverb if that is what Mark went for here.

Yeah have only watched Mark tremonit's video so far but definitely liked the hi gain channel on the lower gain settings, could hear that wooliness start to come out at higher settings. That overdrive channel sounds :chef

For me, this one’s a naw.
I wish PRS would have ‘put the cash in the crunch”
& made it a one channel amplifier with footswitchable gain boost with seperate master,
NFB controls, bright switches, etc.

Think about it.... that damn crossover channel!!
Confuses the power/output trannies..
It’s either a good clean channel 1,
with a dial tone channel 2,
& a killer channel 3
OR
a questionable channel 1,
killer crossover channel 2,
& a sorta killer channel 3.

I just wanna’ geek out with Tremonti & check
out his stash of high gain money monsters💯

For me, this one’s a naw.
I wish PRS would have ‘put the cash in the crunch”
& made it a one channel amplifier with footswitchable gain boost with seperate master,
NFB controls, bright switches, etc.

Think about it.... that damn crossover channel!!
Confuses the power/output trannies..
It’s either a good clean channel 1,
with a dial tone channel 2,
& a killer channel 3
OR
a questionable channel 1,
killer crossover channel 2,
& a sorta killer channel 3.

I just wanna’ geek out with Tremonti & check
out his stash of high gain money monsters💯
I was actually PRS for Halloween this year, yep.
Walk-in’ around Ybor with a PRS shirt, Jackson dragon pants & a gold top Les Paul.
A few people actuallly got it.
I just applied my experiences from an ANNOYING accountant who thought he was attorney,
-a full on Karen always bitching about her lawn service and wanting something free
(while paying late),
,some northern superiority
& a healthy dose of “Vivian” from the Young Ones.

The signsture PRS installs on his amps is the exact same signature on his payroll checks🎯.
That’s why it’s so fugly’..
The mids in those amps..reflect his PRS’s persona.
I haven’t met a real life guitar player who can get along with the PRS distortion-the mids are strange.
However,
I’ll GLADLY take a gold top Tremonti sig guitar💯.
Those guitars are KILLER, especially if you find
a goldie for vibe & mojo.
My fav shredder guitar because of how well it stays in tune & it has a wiggle stick that’s not a Floyd🎯.
The pickups are pretty killer also.
The secret handshake is to install a PRS #7
in the neck position💯.
The Tremonti bridge pickup RIPS in that guitar🤘🏻

Back