Post a photo from your last gig

Forgot to take any for my last few gigs. Found one from a few years back, running w/d/w. Don't remember exactly what I had on the floor, probably a small midi controller and MXR Phase 90 and EVH Flanger.

hsF8LtY.jpg

Here you go. Here some photos from my last gig.

View attachment 5974

View attachment 5975

and just a couple comments. This was a weird one cos we were supposed to play outside. The acoustics in this place....anywho I decided to just use the IP2000's as side fills and they would also serve as the mains for the day.. Worked out really well as long as I kept my guitar away from the front of the one on my side. Huge compliments at this one afterwards from the CEO and booker and not only paid well but given some cool schwag after.

and just a couple comments. This was a weird one cos we were supposed to play outside. The acoustics in this place....anywho I decided to just use the IP2000's as side fills and they would also serve as the mains for the day.. Worked out really well as long as I kept my guitar away from the front of the one on my side. Huge compliments at this one afterwards from the CEO and booker and not only paid well but given some cool schwag after.
I wondered about those columns. If they work well; they look like they are pretty easy to cart around.

I wondered about those columns. If they work well; they look like they are pretty easy to cart around.
They are and they sound fantastic. I swear by em for small/medium gigs. 120 degree cone on the tops (12" sub and 16 2" satellites in each) so they work excellent to use as monitors and mains at the same time.

Ok so whilst searching for that wig I found this....

View attachment 5980

Apparently JT is modeling wigs for Ebay vendors. Thats how he has the market cornered!
(n)

Very picky about my cheap wigs. You can get a KILLER Rick James wig but it costs $ and that ^ is not it. Your classic metal tribute bandmates aren't going to appreciate that hairdo either :oops::rofl

It's looking more gorgeous than it actually was. But yeah, it was still very decent, and best of all, the sound guys have been top notch (mostly borrowed equipment, personally I brought just my little board slapped together for that gig). Here's a shot before soundcheck:
View attachment 5981

And my cockpit:
View attachment 5982
Big gig, little rig. Best of both worlds. :)

From stage looking out at the crowd at Kimmyz Tatum Pointe and the knuckleheads at a gig in Cave Creek. I am on the far right with my road warrior Dean.

Attachments

• 0BDFCD48-9AC4-4AA3-9BA1-69604E93A336.jpeg
    0BDFCD48-9AC4-4AA3-9BA1-69604E93A336.jpeg
    599.2 KB · Views: 47
  • 74482D4E-2518-45AC-A942-1F50998467F5.jpeg
    74482D4E-2518-45AC-A942-1F50998467F5.jpeg
    649.2 KB · Views: 53
Back