Pizza fight

I rotate, and I'm not that picky. We just ordered crappy Domino's the other night, because sometimes you need crappy pizza too.

Mostly though, from the better places, and we rotate between supremes, buffalo chicken, cheesesteak pizza, plain, etc. Sometimes we do flatbreads as well.

How many Pizza threads can this place handle?? :LOL:

I can handle a lot of pizza. Unfortunately.

Well I can always handle one more slice of pizza so one more threads always good.

Pizza threads are like real pizza, can't have enough!

Pizza and maths don't go well with each other, be warned!

(not to defend her but probably not just a coincidence: she ordered a Pizza Hawaii)

Grilled Pears..... Nice, I will have to try that.
Our go to homemade pizza:
regular crust, red sauce, mozzarella, Chicken, Canadian bacon, spinach, pineapple and jalapeno's.
Sometimes when we want to make it quick we will get a pre-made cheese at Fry's or Walmart market and add the additional ingredients. Works great.

Hahahha I was trying to find the pic I posted in one of those other thread with the catipury cheese, that stuff is AWESOME!

I’ve been on a pizza break for a little while, been on a strict diet of grilled chicken, rice and vegetables for about 2 months now because I was gettin’/got pudgy.

While I’m a fan of a lot of the specialty pizzas we have around here, it’s really hard to beat a basic fresh mozz, basil and plum sauce pizza. The last few times I got a pizza it was because of this plum tomato sauce this one joint uses that is the perfect sweet/savory taste and they make their mozz in house.

Also, peaches are AWESOME on the grill and get the same caramelized thing going on as pineapple and pears. Jalapeno peach chicken is one of my favorite dishes, I’ve made it a few different ways; peach preserves and chopped fresh jalapeno, grilled peaches and grilled jalapeno chopped into a chutney or grilled slices of both smothered over chicken, good stuff.

This one, Boss?

Yeeeeaaaahhhh. So good but very, very rich.

Because of this thread I had to break my grilled chicken routine-

1D98CC17-05ED-4146-A170-F2C99EE0397B.jpeg

Back