OMG..Don’t Cry ..Slash joined the Magnatone’s.

How anyone listens to G N' R is really a mystery to me when they came out, let alone almost 40 years later :oops: I'm sensing a theme for myself today and probably should eat something :rofl
I can only assume grown adults still listening to Guns N Roses wear a top hat and play in front of a mirror 👀

I don’t mind Slash too much either, seems likeable enough considering the ridiculousness of GNR

I can only assume grown adults still listening to Guns N Roses wear a top hat and play in front of a mirror 👀

I don’t mind Slash too much either, seems likeable enough considering the ridiculousness of GNR
Other than the top hat; I actually think Slash seems super cool. Axl seems to have mellowed with age but I can't get down with that voice
grace and mamrie GIF by This Might Get

Duff seems like he would be cool if he laid of his Sirius show where he spends all his time talking about how punk he is and that time he jammed with Neil Young or wtfever :oops:

KISS put out dozens of albums and were prolific for 15+ years before
turning into a legacy act. G-N-R has been riding on the coattails of 1.76 albums. :LOL:

KISS put out a ton of really bad albums with only a handful of really good songs. GNR put out three albums that were packed with mega hits. But KISS was big before I was born and GNR was the biggest rock band on the planet when I was a kid, so I'm probably biased. Also my dad was a prog rock fan and couldn't stand them, so they were never played in the house.

What I do really appreciate about KISS is that they were musical heroes and an inspiration to a lot of kids who in turn grew up to become my musical heroes.

When I saw GNR a few years back Slash wore a trucker cap the whole time. Band was fantastic, Slash was fantastic, really a fun show.

KISS put out a ton of really bad albums with only a handful of really good songs. GNR put out three albums that were packed with mega hits. But KISS was big before I was born and GNR was the biggest rock band on the planet when I was a kid, so I'm probably biased. Also my dad was a prog rock fan and couldn't stand them, so they were never played in the house.

What I do really appreciate about KISS is that they were musical heroes and an inspiration to a lot of kids who in turn grew up to become my musical heroes.

When I saw GNR a few years back Slash wore a trucker cap the whole time. Band was fantastic, Slash was fantastic, really a fun show.

You didn't grow up in the 1970s did you. :hmm

:rofl

In my perfect world Welcome to the Jungle was a guilty pleasure hit song done by a one-hit-wonder group that quickly slipped into obscurity and disbanded long before Axle Rose had a chance to annoy me for decades with crap he couldn't sing above the talent level of any average karaoke night at the bowling alley in Anywhere USA

Back