OMG..Don’t Cry ..Slash joined the Magnatone’s.

Hey you, before anybody gets their panties in a wad’ and starts bitching & bitching….
He’s a grown man and knows what he’s doing and likely so does Marshall.
Like he’s not gonna play his signature Marshall amps anymore?
He’ll prolly’ stack all his signature amps & use each amp for a channel🎯.
AGAIN..settle down..he knows how to play guitar & made records, he knows what he needs, not f’n you.

Magnatones are RAD AF.
The top-end thickness/airy’ness is incredible.
Like organic matter in sound.
A rich sound like a top shelf rich in proteins
steak at Bern’s Steak House💯
I only owned the non-master volume ones and played the M80 at Sweetwater, it was loud AF.
The magic starts when the back-end is taxed.
A great woody feel that can be kinda hard to get around on.
The whinner’s on Rig’Puke ..OMG ..omg...omg
…Slash is gonna start playing clean🥵Duck & RUN!!!
F’n KARENS!!!!!

The idea is to get AS MANY endorsements/signstures as you can.
Everything comes & goes.
That Magnatone M100 will likely be so freakin’ killer.
Better then that Tremonti thing with a damn Dumble crossover channel in a high gain amp..

I think Marshall might have some cool shit up their sleeve.
I bet Slash comes back for another special run Marshall after the Magnatone’s come & go.
Cool your jets..it’s all bullshit.

Last edited:
I've yet to try a Magnatone? From what I've heard they can be quite lovely when cranked balls to the wall.

Not tried any of their gainer amps, but the Twilighter is definitely one of the best 1x12" combos I've tried for clean to mild crunch.

The one that convinced him to hook up.

1699584354604.png

He’s probably just using a Tone Master Pro offstage, amps are all for show.

Actually when I saw them a few years back they had Boxes that look like amps on stage and protected speaker graphics onto them. Was really weird. At a couple points during the set they changed the graphics but mostly fake 4x12s.

I bet Marshall puts out a line of amps called the "SMASH" series made to the same specs and market the shit out of them in 5w, 20w, 50w, & 100w.

Either that or release the new Bruno Mars Signature Sound Amps in various tasteful colors and styles...

Prepare for the Whoring Out Storm that is brewing:barf

Back