Treble 6
Gain 6
Presence 3
Depth 3

Slap with SD1 and…

Profit GIF by CNBC Indonesia

Congrats dude!
This! What chan is this on

I’ll definitely whip up a boost board and have a mess around with all of them hitting a channel at a time. I’ve slowly acquired way too many boosts but this is the perfect use for them so it’s mildly justified (it’s not)

Dirty tree, sick as, del mar, jhs bonsai, sd1, suhr shiba mini, Timmy clone, couple more!

I’ll definitely whip up a boost board and have a mess around with all of them hitting a channel at a time. I’ve slowly acquired way too many boosts but this is the perfect use for them so it’s mildly justified (it’s not)

Dirty tree, sick as, del mar, jhs bonsai, sd1, suhr shiba mini, Timmy clone, couple more!

I used this as my baseline settings for all channels, because I figured Santiago is a pretty trusted source. :ROFLMAO: He actually sets the Presence/Depth a little lower I think. But I just seasoned to taste from there.

I found the Bonsai (808 mode) to be a little mid mushy with the JVM, but your guitar/cab/ear combo may differ. The SD1 works great, I just set my depth a touch higher since it rolls off a little more low end than a tubescreamer circuit.

The jvm loves pedals. My faves are fuzz face, Klone, rangemaster, ep booster and tone bender.

I basically live on crunch orange and od1 green/orange.

Just saw the other day that the guy I traded my 210H to for a 5153 head + 2x12 is still trying to sell the Marshall a full year later :oops:

Maybe I should buy it back :ROFLMAO:

Back