Official original Marshall JVM appreciation thread

TheTrueZoltan!

Shredder
The official original Marshall JVM appreciation thread

I don't know, but somehow I always keep coming back to this amp. Every time I turn it on and choose OD2 Orange... it just feels and sounds so "right" to me.
Dude, we should start a page/thread with all things JVM.
Tube selections,bias settings, kewl modifications & noise remedies like your faithful noise gate arriving etc.
Weird shit too.
F’n rad amp.
@Life Eats Life is right, let's share our thoughts about this amazing amp. @santiall we love this beast you created! @James Freeman Bright cap inside. Crunch Green is a great JCM800-like sound - Euge Valovirta approved. @Orvillain Just sell me your HJS already! I raise my offer from 20 fleshlights to 2 HX Stomps & 5 fleshlights. Deal?

Last edited:
I'm a big fan of my 210H. Got a super killer deal on it with the 4x12 as well :D

F429-A883-43-FC-4717-B6-A2-A919-E049-EE3-D.jpg

Wow, that's a really nice rig, man! :beer

Thank you sir!! They sound pretty sweet when ran together to say the least!

Alexi Laiho played one for a long time too. Would love to have one of these! Godamn are they expensive though

The new prices in the US are absolutely deranged, but there seems to be a huge gap between new vs. used pricing. I got the 210H with the 1960 cab for $1200 total which was awesome, but I feel like I see the heads alone going for around that much give or take pretty commonly

Thank you sir!! They sound pretty sweet when ran together to say the least!

The new prices in the US are absolutely deranged, but there seems to be a huge gap between new vs. used pricing. I got the 210H with the 1960 cab for $1200 total which was awesome, but I feel like I see the heads alone going for around that much give or take pretty commonly

Couple years ago I missed out on a 410H with the foot controller for 800 bucks by about 3 minutes the seller said. The ad was like 10 minutes old when I replied.

The JVM205H I immediately sent back a couple of months ago was very noisy. I don‘t know, perhaps something was wrong with it. However, the JVM410H I just bought seems much more quiet to me. I was pleasantly surprised when I got it. And the ISP Decimator takes care of the rest.

Last edited:
Back