Odd Warble OD tone

The link worked. When I slide between 7 and 9 both with my finger or a glass slide (in case that's what you meant) I am not hearing any warble or anything weird. Tried on all strings. I have the big knob on Helix all the way up, going through a pair of Kali monitors a little more than 4 feet apart.

Have you tried through monitors? How about going mono into a single Powercab?
Slide with My Finger along with some Vibrato My technique is good same here Knob on Helix is at 10 as mentioned only doing it
sliding from any string from 7-9
But if I slide from 5-7 on any string it sounds fine
Ill troubleshoot further with Power cabs but doubt its that since Only does it in some regions of the Fretboard
Ill also record a snipet maybe get a better understanding of this warbling sound

Again thatnks all for the Valuable help you guys are awesome :chef

It's a glitch in the Matrix! Agents have been dispatched, you might wanna get out of there...

keanu reeves 90s GIF

So weird. What happens when you disable the double take block?
No Difference, I disabled everything in the patch except OD amp and Cab same thing :idk
Gonna try other similar amps
and Ill record a snippet so one can hear what i mean
4 Differnt Guitars all with different type pickups and all do the same ..

@Stone Have you played a recording of the patch outside your music room yet?

I'm still suspicious about that room of yours 🤔

Last edited:
So the first part is sliding from 5-7
2nd part is from 7-9 Notice the Dissonance and warble in the second part?
pretty much eliminated everything, 4 guitars same thing, L&R PowerCabs same, studio monitors same, swapped cables same
Tried other somewhat Hi gain amps and different OD pedals, muted the OD pedal and Increased gain on the amp, same result
Not the room since this is a Direct out of Helix Into DAW
Not much else to try that I can think of :idk

Again thanks all for the help you guys are awesome !

Well I can definitely hear the warble sound you mentioned, but I'm also hearing a delayed duplicated copy of your original signal with some modulation effect - perhaps from phasing? This is weird AF.

The only conclusion I can draw at the Moment is something wrong with the Helix :(
Oh Cygnus X2 where art thou :D
Think i better lower my Selling price on Marketplace lol

Back