NMD: FM3 MKI

Season 3 Lisa GIF by The Simpsons

I'd say just stick with the MX then. I've certainly flopped all over and just ended up with a Stomp for live stuff with my amps and the FM for recording/home jamming when an amp is too loud. If something works; stick with it.
Well I'm pretty sure I'm going to use the proceeds to buy a 50 watt el34 evh 5150. I really do love that MX5 it takes some work but it's a great unit.

No doubt! :beer

One of my favourite things about the friends I get together with weekly for a jam is how no
one's balls are safe from being busted. No one, and no thing, is safe from a good-natured ribbing.

We all do some questionable shit from time to time. Just try not to make it a lifestyle.. :LOL:

I am from the Boston area. Breaking balls is how we communicate LOL

I’m going to confess that I didn’t even know what an MX5 was, but I just looked it up because I thought “wow, it must be pretty good!…?”

Tell us Bobby, how much is HeadRush paying you, sir? If it’s a lot, are there any other openings for “promoters?”

;) jk of course, I’m all for using whatever you like!

Really close to a solid Bill Burr … that is hilarious

Sometimes when I get drunk I do a really convincing Bill Burr impression, but there are also times when I’m drunk that my New England accent comes out, which is more Maine than Mass, but my friends in Florida still think I’m doing the Burr impression. :rofl

Back