NMD: FM3 MKI

I bought Cooper's FM3 course. It kept me occupied during Covid lockdowns, but I don't think there was anything I couldn't have found/learned elsewhere.

However, he is a very good teacher and presents the info in a well-organized way. Also saves you searching around and gives you all you'll likely need, all in one spot.

This is Cooper Carter's G66 playlist. He hasn't done many tutorials lately. Mostly tone tours of artists. But if you go back 6 months on the list there are lots of videos that helped me a lot.

Click "Watch on YouTube", and it will bring up the first video with the entire playlist.

Here is Leon's. Lots of great stuff obviously.

Very cool. So I just added another Ampero Control (2 button) and configured it. I am having a blast and things are getting easier by the day. I could actually add even another foot switch if I wanted because the 2 button hooked into the 4 button so I still have an open pedal jack on the FM3. I ran out of room on the pedalboard though!

Did the upgrade last night. Went smooth AF. less than 10 minutes to grab the new editor, bot and firmware. Installed and refreshed.

I love the Friedman Greenback 4x12 Dynacab so far. Prefer it over V30's for the Brit 800 amp I am experimenting with ATM.

I've been meaning to mention to you..., you said something about your tones not being right at rehearsal...

Don't sleep on the factory presets. They're very good in Fractalville!

Yeah I have much to learn still it seems. I plugged in my MX5 this morning and it was instant great tone, because I already spent time getting it dialed to my gear. The Mark IIC++ scratches the itch for now. I just gotta get the FM3 to do that.

I plugged in my MX5 this morning and it was instant great tone.....
Confused Help Me GIF by StickerGiant

:LOL:

I mean; I use the GT1000 amps just fine. Provided I pull my brain away from wanting anything close to an IRL amp and just focus on what works and and sounds good in the AIRD realm. I am sure the HR can get some great sounds. I would most likely have to adopt the same mentality I do with the Boss is all.

And the Marshalls, and the Fenders, and the Voxes, and the Oranges, and the Bogners. :crazy

The MX5 pretty much has 3 good amps in it. The 2c++, the SLO100 and the JC120. The rest is pretty much pure junk. Especially the Bogner stuff.

Back