NMD: FM3 MKI

BTW @DrewJD82 when is the 1 Year Gearaversary for the Forum ?

Uhhh……I know we just talked about it recently, but I don’t believe we have an official launch date because we just started slowly inviting people as the little detail work was getting done. We should probably just pick a date, it was at the end of August/beginning of September.

I can’t believe a year has passed already. I just started a review for an employee who started Aug 29th last year and just tripped out on the fact a whole year has passed already. I’m starting to blend the previous 2 years of my life in with the last because they’re going by so damn fast.

Uhhh……I know we just talked about it recently, but I don’t believe we have an official launch date because we just started slowly inviting people as the little detail work was getting done. We should probably just pick a date, it was at the end of August/beginning of September.

I can’t believe a year has passed already. I just started a review for an employee who started Aug 29th last year and just tripped out on the fact a whole year has passed already. I’m starting to blend the previous 2 years of my life in with the last because they’re going by so damn fast.
Well let's pick a date and all celebrate

Will Ferrell Dancing GIF by filmeditor

:D

Back