NAD: RedSeven Duality 50

Bogner 101B tones would be perfectly fine with me!

If not for it being so damn big I'd still have it.
hdxizgsbpqs23lcvfev6.jpg
As a big Bogner fan you will have to let us know how it compares to the 101b
From the clips it’s sounds like it mostly focusing on the Blue Channel , would love to know in modern mode w solo on how close it gets into the Red channel gain levels

:rofl
Bogner Tolex
jllceudxwu6dhkelk89e.jpg

Duality Faceplate
View attachment 19436
This is likely what started the whole argument with Bogner
-they had the shiva name
-the bright switch B1 B2
- the aesthetic with comet
Looking metal faceplate
The white chicken knobs on black

I think he certainly had a valid complaint

Ironically they are not the only ones look at the bigtone

They say imitation is the best form of flattery

IMG_0981.jpeg

Last edited:
I think he certainly had a valid complaint

This could work. I hated selling the 101B, the 3534 was a major disappointment imo, and Bogner doesn't look t have anything new coming down the pike. A 50 watt mini-Ecstasy clone could work just fine!

Better pic of the Shiva Duality. :oops: Bogner aside, what a terrible logo design! Glad he made them change it.
1709473602172.png

Last edited:
This could work. I hated selling the 101B, the 3534 was a major disappointment imo, and Bogner doesn't look t have anything new coming down the pike. A 50 watt mini-Ecstasy clone could work just fine!
I agree and for the price it’s a steal , if it does some of the Red Channel I would be interested too

Better pic of the Shiva Duality. :oops: Bogner aside, what a terrible logo design! Glad RB made them change it.
View attachment 19438
Agreed the Red Seven is way better name and much nicer aesthetically, they look expensive and very well built

The RedSeven logo is definitely more bueno.

Curious to hear some clippage when you receive it. The pricing definitely seems quite fair while oogling options in today's premium amp market.

<<<<<<< out for delivery! :giggle:

2 rack space, 3 channel all tube preamp in stock for a ridiculous price!

Check out the features on this thing.

Last edited:
Wat?! Bogner's always innovating. Did the Pandora, a 50W version of the 3534 (which is exactly what you are asking for 50W, small form factor, Ecstasy) and the Uber Ultra in the last year or so.

In the states, I'd definitely pick up the real deal, personally.

Wat?! Bogner's always innovating. Did the Pandora, a 50W version of the 3534 (which is exactly what you are asking for 50W, small form factor, Ecstasy) and the Uber Ultra in the last year or so.

In the states, I'd definitely pick up the real deal, personally.
Not if it does not sound as good the 50 watt gain channel imo when I played it’s does not do the 101b Red tones without using a boost up front , the Blue was stellar
But we are talking the Red seven for 1500

Back