NAD: RedSeven Duality 50

Achilles

Rock Star
Wasn't planning on buying but stumbled across something I couldn't pass up. Saw three of them new on Reverb:

Untitled.png

Being from Italy the lower Netherlands price makes sense although the US price still seems crazy high.
The RedSeven site lists 1,999 euro which would be about $2,170, without freight to the US.

While searching I came across a Boston string company who also happens to distribute RedSeven amps.

They had a brand new Duality 50 in stock for only $1,500.
Spoke to the sales guy twice to confirm everything - $1,580 to my door.

He knew the amp details really well and came across completely legit.
Even tried talking me into the demo Duality 100 for only $300 more.

1709414153356.png

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

To good to be true????

Last edited:
That’s a great price for the 50
The are very Bogner inspired IMO the Leviathan being the Uber and the Duality being more in the XTC vein
It has one of the best clean channels I have heard and OD seems to be a cross between the XTC blue / red channels w 2 modes
Wintage and modern
Perhaps a little less gain than a 101b with boost engaged but still enough

:giggle: Idle hands.....

astro-20-head-front.jpg

So, in all seriousness, I saw my primary care doc for the first time since all of the shit hit the fan and she told me
my cat officially had only 8 lives left. At some point I was listed as having an NDE (near death experience) - I'm
thinking it's gotta be the morning where at least 6 white coats came busting into my room at 4:00am with the
paddles a blazing and didn't wait to put me out first. Anyway, puts blowing a small chunk of personal savings
on a toy I'll get tons of use outta in a bit of perspective.

:giggle:

Last edited:
That’s a great price for the 50
The are very Bogner inspired IMO the Leviathan being the Uber and the Duality being more in the XTC vein
It has one of the best clean channels I have heard and OD seems to be a cross between the XTC blue / red channels w 2 modes
Wintage and modern
Perhaps a little less gain than a 101b with boost engaged but still enough

You hush your foul mouth right now, Mister!! :hmm

:rofl

You hush your foul mouth right now, Mister!! :hmm

:rofl
What , they are 100% Bogner
Inspired
If you watch the tone talk episode it was interesting , the company was originally called Shiva and they apparently got a letter from Reinhold saying to stop , he went so far as to patenting the Shiva name as a trademark for musical products , but he only registered it in Italy
So Then they had to change the name to Redseven

:giggle: Idle hands.....

View attachment 19407

So, in all seriousness, I saw my primary care doc for the first time since all of the shit hit the fan and she told me
my cat officially had only 8 lives left. At some point I was listed as having an NDE (near death experience) - I'm
thinking it's gotta be the morning where at least 6 white coats came busting into my room at 4:00am with the
paddles a blazing and didn't wait to put me out first. Anyway, puts blowing a small chunk of personal savings
on a toy I'll get tons of use outta in a bit of perspective.

:giggle:
100% I agree
If it does not make you bankrupt or cause financial distress you should live and enjoy now
You can’t take it with you

What , they are 100% Bogner
Inspired
If you watch the tone talk episode it was interesting , the company was originally called Shiva and they apparently got a letter from Reinhold saying to stop , he went so far as to patenting the Shiva name as a trademark for musical products , but he only registered it in Italy
So Then they had to change the name to Redseven

Dont Get It Fran Healy GIF by Travis

One of my Holy Grail Amps is a Bogner XTC. Soo you saying
what you were was triggering my urge to splurge. That's why I said, "Hush..." ;)

Someone scored the $1,800 full power version. Actually thought it might have been you LA..... :banana

Back