NAD: Mezzabarba content

I had a used MZero at a great price slip through my fingers today. Think it’s voiced just about perfect for what I’m looking for. Trying to figure out if the Eric Steckel will be even more so or whether it’s moving away from that. I had already been bouncing back and forth between an MZero and Trinity, and finally thought I’d go for the MZero. Probably won’t be in NY/NJ area anytime soon. Thanks though.
I wish I had more xperince with the Steckel version. Ive seen him play with it but hes like the Zak Wylde of blues guitar, he plays how he plays and he’d sound pretty similar thru either amp to be honest.

Maybe it’s back to the Trinity….

:rofl

The Eric Steckel I had been looking at isn’t even built yet. :bag

Maybe it’s back to the Trinity….

:rofl

The Eric Steckel I had been looking at isn’t even built yet. :bag
I assure you the Trinity is a fine amp. I have the Trinity, Skill 30 combo and the MZero overdrive. They all share an obvious high gain bloodline. The trinity is easily the most versatile of the 3. Classic rock to as heavy as you can get.

I assure you the Trinity is a fine amp. I have the Trinity, Skill 30 combo and the MZero overdrive. They all share an obvious high gain bloodline. The trinity is easily the most versatile of the 3. Classic rock to as heavy as you can get.
The Steckel is THE Mezza.
On that next level over the Trinity or any of them M’Zero’s.
Go play one, you’ll find out real f’n quick.
The dude I sold mine too, sold his 2016 MTL a few days afterwards.
Kicked that thing to the classifieds.
I warned him:
“Dude, that amp will pop your speakers
out of a coffin buried 6ft in the ground”…
He’s now a believer,
-not the Chad Daybell type of clown!!LTFOL!

The ES M.Zero’s negative feedback controls are the controls to the lottery machine…
I called the 3 controls:
“The Superman changing station”.
-you can go from Band of Gypsy’s to Gojira
& everything clean & lean, broken-up at the seams or the meanest of mean.

Back