My band got a pretty cool gig!

sleewell

Roadie
Still can't really believe this. A new venue is opening downtown which is good since covid killed our largest one. Looks pretty cool and big enough to get decent touring acts. Somehow, not sure if they had a brain glitch, they selected us as direct support on the first heavy show! He said they got tons of applications and had to send music to the bands label.

It's going to be our biggest crowd yet. The local rock/metal radio station is presenting and we will probably get some air time.

Feels pretty dang good. Going to remember this one forever.

Nice! Who are you playing with?

thanks everyone!!!

Otherwise

346132514_795503968470766_9127524729659836964_n (1).jpg

oh yeah we are def recording from multiple angles and plan to use the footage for a vid for one of our songs.

trying to get the lead singer from the biggest band in town to jump on stage for a song too but they might be on tour.

talking to the DJ at the radio station about doing promo. he's like im guessing y'all dont have an acoustic set lolololollol

Congrats. I hope it gets you in front of the right eyes and ears to get you where you are trying to go.

Im in an original music project as well and we just started getting out in front of people in the NOVA/DC area with a strong positive response. Few things invigorate me more than having someone connect with music I’ve written. It’s what we strive for as artists.

Best of luck to you!

Back