most efficient way to get Tonex Pedal in a '4 cable like behavior' (like the Victory preamps do)?

I'd like to run the tonex pedal in a way that it either bypasses and sends instrument signal straight to amp input or, when active, it bypasses the amps input/preamp section and sends the instrument signal through ToneX pedal model processing to be amplified by the amps effects return with any post effects in the loop.
Is there a small 'pedal' solution to create that missing capability?

I'd like to run the tonex pedal in a way that it either bypasses and sends instrument signal straight to amp input or, when active, it bypasses the amps input/preamp section and sends the instrument signal through ToneX pedal model processing to be amplified by the amps effects return with any post effects in the loop.
Is there a small 'pedal' solution to create that missing capability?
You could do it with an effects switcher like the Boss ES-5/8, but nothing small and/or cheap, that I can think of.

I can almost pull it off with my Lehle 1at 3 for the instrument cable/s and a small line mixer for the ‘effects return’ but not willing to drive myself crazy figuring out way to make that cable spaghetti sound clean and still have to step on two different stomps each time to get things switched.

the Morningstar ML10X is already top of my new gear list right now so I’ll just have to wait until one is available.

Back