Marshall Price Drops

Oh wow... This could seriously change my plans. Which are all hypothetical at this point anyway, lol. But one of the studio series 20 watters with my Syn 2, might make a killer portable setup.

Now, which one...

Oh wow... This could seriously change my plans. Which are all hypothetical at this point anyway, lol. But one of the studio series 20 watters with my Syn 2, might make a killer portable setup.

Now, which one...
SC20H is my first choice, but the SV20H is a close second. Now to figures out how to get the funds to make it happen¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Dammit - and I JUST got a NEW O20c from AMS for $409 :oops:...but that Silver Jube Mini head is calling out...
I know what you mean, I was set on a O50H, but now those Studio 20's are within reach in a few months, maybe sooner if the used prices come down.

I would think the used ones at the big box stores will be dropping when everyone's stock gets replenished. Hard to sell a used one for $1400 when a new one is only $1350.

Sooooo, apparently you shouldn't let people know they have their listing priced too high now...

:rolleyes:

2sHC2AK.png

DzqK6QV.png

Sooooo, apparently you shouldn't let people know they have their listing priced too high now...

2sHC2AK.png

DzqK6QV.png

Yeah a lot of people probably haven’t even caught on to the new prices yet. And if I was selling tbh I don’t think I’d be instantly slashing my prices because it’s possible some buyers aren’t even aware either. lol

It’s going to take a couple months for the used market to reset. And may we all be ready when they do. :ROFLMAO:

2sHC2AK.png

DzqK6QV.png

"negative comments on ads" :rofl

It's beyond obvious that TGP has sold its soul to the manufacturers and companies who help prop up TGP with $$$ for the right to advertise their products and have shill members on TGP's website.

Hence, their "no negative comments on ads" rule.

Actually, I'm sure this happened a long time ago (the selling of their soul).

Last edited:
What are you comparing? A Ceriatone Silver Jubilee Mini is $957 complete, and runs 6V6’s. The actual Marshall is $1299, with EL34s.

Comparing the prior post by Elf: Marshall JVM410H 100W Head for $3199.99 here:

Speaking of the Ceriatone Silver Jubilee Mini, it's

For $470 you get:

All components with unassembled board, front plate, rear plate, chassis, OT, and PT. No tubes and no cabinet. Footswitch included.

So all you have to do is assemble, buy tubes and a cab. Buy the cab for $130 from Ceriatone and you're at $600 minus tubes.

Anyways, the main point being if you build it yourself (literally get all the parts and solder it together etc), you could have multiple amps for the price of a (for example) Marshall JVM410H 100W head.

Last edited:
Also, reading other comments in this thread:

Speaking of paying for membership on a forum, there's no good nor wise reason to do so unless you have a product to sell (paying typically gets you forum benefits including advertising rights and "protections" that regular members do not have), or if the forum is "exclusive".

(TGP, looking at you)

Last edited:
Well, upon some research, the 2525H won't work for my scenario, as the tonestack is after the fx loop. Does anybody know if the SC20H has the same layout?

Back