Made in Japan Fender.... Aerodyne Much?

1699905365333.png

They arrived today, in mint condition as described. They look even better in person. These are clearly really well made guitars, and they already play great before I bothered to do anything to the setup. Looking forward to getting the new pickups in them.

Pretty sure they are new. They just couldn't be listed as "new" due to Fender's minimum retail price stipulation. :idk

Mine is a GREAT fucking guitar. Full stop!

Congrats! :beer

Pickups sound just fine to me. :popcorn:idk

Pretty sure they are new. They just couldn't be listed as "new" due to Fender's minimum retail price stipulation. :idk
There's no warranty and the shop mentions doing refurbs on their Reverb profile, so I could see it being explained multiple ways. Mine only had plastic on the Tele's pickups, so clearly they weren't factory fresh, but they are both in as-new condition, so I'm delighted. And yes, great guitars.

Mine is a GREAT fucking guitar. Full stop!

Congrats! :beer

Pickups sound just fine to me. :popcorn:idk
Oh, I don't have a problem with the pickups. I just used some "points" and got a deal on the Cunife Strat and Cobalt Chrome Tele pickups, and they're kind of perfect matches for these guitars' looks. The happenstance of my wandering across both sets of deals is just too much to ignore, so I'm dropping them in.

Cool! Can you let me know what you think of them? I have a Tele I already think is perfect for
me so I only pulled the trigger on an HSS Strat.

Back