Luminite Graviton M1 MIDI Controller

3.1.3 Update is available now:
  • Toggle state display for Live view.
  • Fix F10W / F6W display name.
  • Fix Backups screen export button not showing in some cases.
F10W and F6W Wireless footswitches are available:
  • Dual mode: Wireless (on rechargeable battery) or wired (with a single 1/4" cable) operation.
  • Expandability: Up to 10 x F10W pedals can be paired wirelessly with a Graviton M1, for up to 100 footswitches setup.
  • Advanced wireless: 650ft (200m) range; encrypted signal; strong interference resistance.
  • Ultra-long battery life (wireless mode): 6 months per charge.
  • Simple operation: It always works, with no power switch to worry about.
  • Fully programmable: Each switch can be programmed on the Graviton M1 to send MIDI, switch banks or songs, and more.
  • Low Wireless Latency Mode: For time sensitive activities like looping.
  • Soft Touch Footswitches: Provides smooth and silent operation.
  • Staggered Footswitch Height: Taller at the back and lower at the front for easy access.
  • Ultra Low Profile: Ergonomically designed for easy tap dancing.
  • Bomb-Proof Stainless Steel Construction: Road-ready durability and reliability.
  • Premium Finish: Brushed hairline with laser-engraved logo.
https://luminitefx.com/.../luminite-f10w-wireless...
https://luminitefx.com/prod.../luminite-f6w-footswitch-pedal

F10W - Product.png
F6W - Product.png

Last edited:
3.1.3 Update is available now:
  • Toggle state display for Live view.
  • Fix F10W / F6W display name.
  • Fix Backups screen export button not showing in some cases.
F10W and F6W Wireless footswitches are available:
  • Dual mode: Wireless (on rechargeable battery) or wired (with a single 1/4" cable) operation.
  • Expandability: Up to 10 x F10W pedals can be paired wirelessly with a Graviton M1, for up to 100 footswitches setup.
  • Advanced wireless: 650ft (200m) range; encrypted signal; strong interference resistance.
  • Ultra-long battery life (wireless mode): 6 months per charge.
  • Simple operation: It always works, with no power switch to worry about.
  • Fully programmable: Each switch can be programmed on the Graviton M1 to send MIDI, switch banks or songs, and more.
  • Low Wireless Latency Mode: For time sensitive activities like looping.
  • Soft Touch Footswitches: Provides smooth and silent operation.
  • Staggered Footswitch Height: Taller at the back and lower at the front for easy access.
  • Ultra Low Profile: Ergonomically designed for easy tap dancing.
  • Bomb-Proof Stainless Steel Construction: Road-ready durability and reliability.
  • Premium Finish: Brushed hairline with laser-engraved logo.
https://luminitefx.com/.../luminite-f10w-wireless...
https://luminitefx.com/prod.../luminite-f6w-footswitch-pedal

F10 - Product.png
F6 - Product.png
Nice, I need to get myself a F6W!

BTW, is Bluetooth MIDI supposed to work with computers? The product page says it does, but I can't get the Graviton M1 to appear as a BT device on my PC, Mac or my 2017 iPad Pro. If I connect via USB it shows up.

Nice, I need to get myself a F6W!

BTW, is Bluetooth MIDI supposed to work with computers? The product page says it does, but I can't get the Graviton M1 to appear as a BT device on my PC, Mac or my 2017 iPad Pro. If I connect via USB it shows up.
Yes it does, but it doesnt connect the same way as with normal Bluetooth devices:

Some app like Bias FX supports connecting in their Settings page as well.

Yes it does, but it doesnt connect the same way as with normal Bluetooth devices:

Some app like Bias FX supports connecting in their Settings page as well.
Yeah seems BT LE is even more complicated on Windows, with Windows 11 only recently bringing support for it in the first place.

I received my F10W today and it is very cool! The first thing I noticed is that my Graviton needed to be updated to the latest so I did that and it went much more smoothly than previous updates. I guess the updates have helped! :cool: Secondly the button rows were upside down on my F10W so I took it apart and changed all of the switch wires so that button #1 is on the bottom left instead of the top left. I probably violated the warranty but oh well. All of my previous controllers were wired that way and that's what I'm used to. I also charged the F10W which took about an hour or so.
Then I added number labels so I don't forget which number I'm hitting.

Pairing went very easily. It looks like I can have ten of these paired up with the Graviton. Having multiple rigs would be very easy.

IMG_8591m.JPG

Warranty is not voided, its designed for easy swapping around with these connectors :cool:

You can also do it in software: go to Footswitch Pedals screen > long tap on a footswitch block > Assign Action > Bank Preset > choose from 1-10, or any order you want (thats why there are no footswitch numbers on the enclosure, as people may want to swap them around anyway)

Last edited:

Graviton M1 3.2 Software Update

https://luminitefx.com/blogs/news/graviton-m1-3-2-software-update

New Features:​

• Toggling CC/PC Messages: (A/B Toggling) Switch between two different set of CC/PC Messages within the same Preset. Added Toggling CC/PC Messages will be sent when the Toggling On or Momentary On setting is enabled, and the Preset is in “Toggled Off” state (when the Preset name turns gray). Also works great with Momentary On mode for holding notes / effects.
  • Invert Up / Down: swaps the functionality of the XY Controller's up and down buttons, making it so that X up becomes X down and Y up becomes Y down. This is helpful for players who prefer the up/down switching orientation to mirror the screen instead of following it.
  • Toggle State Display: Preset Library / XY Controllers / Footswitch Pedals Screens now display the Toogle State (On/Off) of all Presets, which is useful for keeping track of all states at a glance. MIDI Editor Screen also highlights which MIDI Messages are active if Toggling On or Momentary On mode is enabled.

Bug Fixes:​

• Fixed a bug where TRS 1 Jack has to switch to Footswitch mode and then back to MIDI Out again after restarting for MIDI Out to work again.
  • Fixed Momentary On mode not working (from 3.1 update).
  • Fixed last changed CC value not saved in some cases (from 3.1 update)

User Manual:​

Luminite Graviton M1 User Manual 3.2

How to Update:​

• Go to Settings > Update > Follow the on-screen instructions.
  • The update process typically takes 2-3 minutes. If the Graviton M1 hangs up or becomes unresponsive during the update, tap cancel or power cycle the device and try again.

Last edited:

Graviton M1 3.2 Software Update

https://luminitefx.com/blogs/news/graviton-m1-3-2-software-update

New Features:​

• Toggling CC/PC Messages: (A/B Toggling) Switch between two different set of CC/PC Messages within the same Preset. Added Toggling CC/PC Messages will be sent when the Toggling On or Momentary On setting is enabled, and the Preset is in “Toggled Off” state (when the Preset name turns gray). Also works great with Momentary On mode for holding notes / effects.
  • Invert Up / Down: swaps the functionality of the XY Controller's up and down buttons, making it so that X up becomes X down and Y up becomes Y down. This is helpful for players who prefer the up/down switching orientation to mirror the screen instead of following it.
  • Toggle State Display: Preset Library / XY Controllers / Footswitch Pedals Screens now display the Toogle State (On/Off) of all Presets, which is useful for keeping track of all states at a glance. MIDI Editor Screen also highlights which MIDI Messages are active if Toggling On or Momentary On mode is enabled.

Bug Fixes:​

• Fixed a bug where TRS 1 Jack has to switch to Footswitch mode and then back to MIDI Outagain after restarting for MIDI Out to work again.
  • Fixed Momentary On mode not working from 3.1 update.
  • Fixed last changed CC value not saved in some cases (from 3.1 update)

User Manual:​

Luminite Graviton M1 User Manual 3.2

How to Update:​

• Go to Settings > Update > Follow the on-screen instructions.
  • The update process typically takes 2-3 minutes. If the Graviton M1 hangs up or becomes unresponsive during the update, tap cancel or power cycle the device and try again.

Thank you! Will update today and test it!

And F6W ordered! Looking forward to giving it a try. Looking at the measurements it's surprisingly compact.

And F6W ordered! Looking forward to giving it a try. Looking at the measurements it's surprisingly compact.
Thanks ! They're quite slim and portable

Some up-coming products:
  • Graviton M2: 6 built-in footswitches / 4 x 1/4" TRS Jacks / 1/8" MIDI In + Out /2 Relay Switches / 2 Control Voltage Outputs
  • RV4: Relay + Control Voltage adapter (use 1 TRS Jack, no external power needed) 2 relay switches + 2 Control Voltage outputs ($35).
  • RR Controller: dual rotary encoders guitar mounted controller ($29).
  • XR Controller : 5-way switch + rotary encoder guitar mounted controller ($29).

You're really planning to take all my money, aren't you! :ROFLMAO:

I had been already thinking of building a little box with pots to use the TRS jacks as physical knob controls for some things.

You can stick a few of these on a flat board then you have a wireless control thing with lots of knobs. Or stick even stick on your Strymon to control hidden parameters etc

• RR Controller: dual rotary encoders guitar mounted controller ($29).
  • XR Controller : 5-way switch + rotary encoder guitar mounted controller ($29).
When do you think these will be available? Think I'm gonna go for RR controller, and can it be used at the same time as the XY controller?

What's going to be the intended way to configure and use the new knob controllers? Can I make them do things like "control the slider on this param currently being edited on the M1" or "if I am using this control surface/preset, knobs control these params"?

Do you have any plans to build a MIDI operated loop device with 8 or 10 loops like a GCX? This is the key to making a complete guitar rig. You could build a 4-loop device so that it is compact for pedalboard use but design it so that two can be combined and rack mounted for bigger rigs.

Do you have any plans to build a MIDI operated loop device with 8 or 10 loops like a GCX? This is the key to making a complete guitar rig. You could build a 4-loop device so that it is compact for pedalboard use but design it so that two can be combined and rack mounted for bigger rigs.
You might want to look at the Morningstar ML10X.

What's going to be the intended way to configure and use the new knob controllers? Can I make them do things like "control the slider on this param currently being edited on the M1" or "if I am using this control surface/preset, knobs control these params"?

Both :) global (fixed) or per-preset

Yes I do plan a matrix looper extension for the M1. You can use the touch screen to rename / change color / change order / turning loops on and off. Plus a few more unique features:)

Around 3rd week of November. Yes they all can work togerther !

Cool! Hope the holidays don't mess with the shipping though, cause in the U.S. the thanksgiving and christmas holidays suck when it comes to mail taking forever to deliver lol.

Also when do you think the touch pad thing will come to the M1 screen?

Back