Long shot. Anyone remember the band Pro-Pain from the 90s?

JiveTurkey

Goatlord
TGF Recording Artist
Hardcore/metal crossover thing from the 90s. They had a few fairly memorable songs if you were into that sort of thing? IIRC; they had this sort of "did I do that" thing happening where they would bust out killer solos when you had zero expectations of that from a band of this style. There was one song in particular that had a cool tapping solo but for the life of me I have zero idea what it was called. I expect nothing to come of this thread :rofl

Damon Wayans Dancing GIF

Hardcore/metal crossover thing from the 90s. They had a few fairly memorable songs if you were into that sort of thing? IIRC; they had this sort of "did I do that" thing happening where they would bust out killer solos when you had zero expectations of that from a band of this style. There was one song in particular that had a cool tapping solo but for the life of me I have zero idea what it was called. I expect nothing to come of this thread :rofl
they get confused with Biohazard in my memory, for some reason, but yes, I do recall them.

Always confused with House of Pain, T Pain, and Painkiller. :idk

Weren't they hot when Prong had a little light crack through their window to the world??

Oh, and Jimmie's Chicken Shack on you! :banana

Always confused with House of Pain, T Pain, and Painkiller. :idk

Weren't they hot when Prong had a little light crack through their window to the world??

Oh, and Jimmie's Chicken Shack on you! :banana
Prong on those first few records were :satan:satan:satan Beg to Differ was killer and ProveYou Wrong was that apex of industrial metal with funk bass touches. Which sounds a hell of a lot worse than it actually was. Saw them on that your live and it was :satan

Of course. Saw them as opening act in Europe in the late 2000s. After their set they casually went for drinks at the bar. I had nothing on me to sign so the singer and one of the guitar players signed my shoes. Memories of very early 20s.

Back