Leon's New Video Comparing 2203 In Different Modelers

@KHAAAAAAANNNNNNN!!!!!!!! I've been taking my amps to an ex telecommunications engineer who is pushing 90 now with an amazing collection of NOS tubes that he's been kind enough to use whenever he services my stuff. I've got a box somewhere with some really cool preamp tubes - 7025's, 12AU7's, 12AT7's etc.
I'll also ship to New Hampshire
:unsure: :nails:columbo:rofl
How's your ability to reamp some DI's?

@KHAAAAAAANNNNNNN!!!!!!!! I've been taking my amps to an ex telecommunications engineer who is pushing 90 now with an amazing collection of NOS tubes that he's been kind enough to use whenever he services my stuff. I've got a box somewhere with some really cool preamp tubes - 7025's, 12AU7's, 12AT7's etc.
My dad was an electronics tech many years ago, and in our attic he had several very large boxes of NOS tubes of many types, and tube test equipment. I asked him what he did with all of that stuff about ten years ago: “oh, finally got rid of it and took it to the dump.” :confused:!

Last year when I was visiting for Christmas, I mentioned how some vintage pedals are valuable because of the components that have been out of production for years. I asked him if he had any vintage germanium transistors by chance: “shoot, I just threw away a whole bunch of them last week when I was cleaning!” :facepalm

I love the model. It's my #1 "clean-to-EOB", for several years now.

I usually love Deluxe Reverbs, I’ve gigged them quite a bit. But the Fractal one just feels harsh in the mids to me. It’s not bad, it’s just not my favorite.

I like the Vibrolux and Tremolux better in Fractal

My dad was an electronics tech many years ago, and in our attic he had several very large boxes of NOS tubes of many types, and tube test equipment. I asked him what he did with all of that stuff about ten years ago: “oh, finally got rid of it and took it to the dump.” :confused:!

Last year when I was visiting for Christmas, I mentioned how some vintage pedals are valuable because of the components that have been out of production for years. I asked him if he had any vintage germanium transistors by chance: “shoot, I just threw away a whole bunch of them last week when I was cleaning!” :facepalm

Clearly, you need to get him out of the picture before he does more damage to your inheritance. :hmm

:LOL:

Back