Late night silent recording... Triple Rec

FAKA!

Roadie
Those of you that know me know this is what I do... I like to participate in drum jams or riff challenges and just make up riffs and slap'em together to make short videos that I find entertaining :clint
I just finished a late night riff challenge so this one is still fresh and slightly wiggling :banana Its a headphone mix so there is always the risk it might sound like ass the next day on my monitors but oh well. Anyway, I had fun with this, enjoy!

Sounded and looked great as expected :satan That Recto suits you. Your Recto vids sound EXCELLENT.

Unpopular opinion: I actually liked the Thing requel. Prequel. Sequel. Whatever it was that I can't remember right now.

Thanks JT! It's funny to think I've been avoiding rectos for years now and now that I finally got one I feel like an idiot lol. I got to admit, I do dig it

And I enjoy the Thing prequels and dayquils as well ;)

• Haha
Reactions: JT
Hell yeah!!! These riffs would make for a great song, I wouldn't stop at just doing clips! Flesh that out!

I've only played a Triple Rec a few times but have a long history with Dual Recs; while the pant-flapping volume thing isn't high on my importance list, playing a 7-string into a Triple Rec stack when it's loud enough to drown out a stupidly loud drummer is a f*cking blast.

Hell yeah!!! These riffs would make for a great song, I wouldn't stop at just doing clips! Flesh that out!

I've only played a Triple Rec a few times but have a long history with Dual Recs; while the pant-flapping volume thing isn't high on my importance list, playing a 7-string into a Triple Rec stack when it's loud enough to drown out a stupidly loud drummer is a f*cking blast.
FAKA has a PILE of stuff like this. Excellent clippage (AND video work) always \m/

Thanks dude! Yeah JT isn't joking. My whole youtube page is literally nothing but the outlines of songs.. most of the vids are about 1 to 3 minutes long and have a main riff and a bridge or chorus n stuff... I actually do plan on doing full length recordings one day.. til then its nothing but tone test.
:beer

Thanks guys for compliments! Much appreciated :beer

@Deadpan I'm gonna guess new, this is a nos 2010 multiwatt I picked up about a month ago.

Back