Keeley 4 in 1 pedsls

I dig the dual concept. The OD market is a crowded one though, but maybe their versatility will help them stand out.

The only one that looks interesting to me is the Blues Disorder. I saw the leak about it on TOP a while ago then nothing more. I thought it was going to be out shortly after the Noble Screamer. If I find a good deal on the BD I may pick it up. I honestly don't need it. I have a couple of pedals that are based on the Blues Breaker circuit that I like and I have an older OCD that I really like. However, if the price is right, I may pick one up.

About 10-12 years ago me and a buddy started a list of all of the boost/overdrive/distortion boxes on the market. We ended up giving up on it after a few hundred.

Sweetwater just now:
1710341744213.png

857 in stock!!!
And this doesn't include all of the smaller brands/builders who can't get into Sweetwater because of their lower qtys.
There's gotta be a few hundred of those out there too.
:oops:

Last edited:
About 10-12 years ago me and a buddy started a list of all of the boost/overdrive/distortion boxes on the market. We ended up giving up on it after a few hundred listings.

Sweetwater just now:
View attachment 19955

857 in stock!!!
And this doesn't include all of the smaller brands/builders who can't get into Sweetwater cause of lower qtys.
There's gotta be a few hundred of those out there too.
:oops:

Then you realize Angus plugged in straight to a cranked Marshall, and that was that. :ROFLMAO:

Back