JVM GAS is easy. Till you start drilling down

The way I see it, if Randall Smith was able to cram all the features of the Mark VII into a head that size then there is no excuse for any other amp to be any bigger
TBF; I can see guys with 4x12s not wanting the shrunken head syndrome on top of their cabs :unsure: :ROFLMAO:
Horror 80S Movies GIF by absurdnoise

I wonder what would happen if I had a Mesa Boogie Dual Rec head and someone else here that lived in Europe had a Marshall head I was interested in.

Could you do an even trade with each just paying shipping? How are taxes paid on a transaction like that coming and going?

Could you do an even trade with each just paying shipping? How are taxes paid on a transaction like that coming and going?

Both ends would have to pay import and/or export taxes. An M-Zero Overdrive is $3,700 if you're in Europe but $4,200 if you want it exported. That doesn't include any shipping fees.

When I was about to buy the new Skill from the place in Canada he told me it'd be about 10% up-charge over cost to get it into the USA.

Not 100% certain but it's all based on an item's international commodity code.

On one hand; it would be nice to have my Mesa, 5150 AND Marshall bases covered at home. For playing at quiet jam room volumes :oops:
I was about to just tell you to live in Fractal-land for the quiet jam room volumes, because you can just about have whatever amp you want, whenever you want, and then I remembered that I live in an apartment, and all I can think about these days is what amp I'm going to buy next :columbo

Pot, meet kettle . . .

Back