Justin York, you business-savvy summbitch

With my recent Bassman love, I’m definitely going to grab this pack. Justin owes you a 6” sub for this post!
Lol yep I think I am in to
I am trying to make the Mesa Cali Tweed and it’s those speakers
Take a Lonestar change the tonestack to Tweed Bassman 6v6s
The Bassman pack w a Fender 112 sic and I SHOULD get close

Lol yep I think I am in to
I am trying to make the Mesa Cali Tweed and it’s those speakers
Take a Lonestar change the tonestack to Tweed Bassman 6v6s
The Bassman pack w a Fender 112 sic and I SHOULD get close

That's sounds really cool. I hope it works out!

I’ve got most of them, they are good, not perfect, I don’t really use them anymore. Pretty much only factory cabs.

With my recent Bassman love, I’m definitely going to grab this pack. Justin owes you a 6” sub for this post!

10-inch speakers need moar love too!

But... y'know... I haven't even heard the pack myself yet! 😆

Last edited:
I'm interested in a lot of stuff, but probably looking for Fender style speakers and any unique ones. Anyone tried the VHT or Hiwatt packs?

I have the VHT pack and I never managed to dial out (get along with) the boxy/woofy 90’s hardcore vibe they have.

If anyone is looking for something different, the Vox 15 112 Blue is worth checking out. It’s probably my all time favorite IR; the one my ears keep coming back to. I use it all the time with Fender and Marshall amp models. It’s got a lot of depth to it and a really nice top end

I’ve got the YA IR’s, they’re amazing
I'm playing with them now. I have a Creamback 1x12 so now I have IRs of his oversized 2x12 and they sound really close except the low end and some slight differences here and there but the character comes through.

It made me go back and A/B my own IRs to my cab again. Fun stuff to do on my time off in bad weather

Me too that is one of the ones I don’t have and I am trying to clone a Mesa Cali Tweed that not in the Fractal and the speaker is the Jensen Alnico 10,s
The Mesa Cali Tweed is an awesome cabinet! I am loving the real deal!

I picked up a few packs. He makes some really good IR's. So now I've got:

VH+ 412 P50E
MRSH 412 T75
FDMN 412 M25-V30
ORNG 412 V30

As well as these from previous purchases:
MRSH 412 MV30-Dual
MES 412 OS-V2
MES 412 TRAD

I like IR's !!

I picked up a few packs. He makes some really good IR's. So now I've got:

VH+ 412 P50E
MRSH 412 T75
FDMN 412 M25-V30
ORNG 412 V30

As well as these from previous purchases:
MRSH 412 MV30-Dual
MES 412 OS-V2
MES 412 TRAD

I like IR's !!
Good choices
The Freidman I am actually using the Phil X mix a lot ,

Orange is one I don’t have but I like the clips I have heard

I have the Friedman, VHT, Mesa OS, Mesa 212, Creamback 212, D77 212, Orange, DLX RVB, Bogner.

I’m obviously partial to the Friedman pack since I bought the cab after using it so much lol. They are all good, but the only one I didn’t vibe with is the VHT.

I still think the gem is the $1 Mesa 212 pack. Super versatile, and how can you beat the price? lol

I have the Friedman, VHT, Mesa OS, Mesa 212, Creamback 212, D77 212, Orange, DLX RVB, Bogner.

I’m obviously partial to the Friedman pack since I bought the cab after using it so much lol. They are all good, but the only one I didn’t vibe with is the VHT.

I still think the gem is the $1 Mesa 212 pack. Super versatile, and how can you beat the price? lol
I agree the VHT was not a fav Of mine either

Back