JiveTurkey! How do you get any work done? haha

Jive is great, always writing something interesting... or very funny.

He is the John Malkovich of forums...

wait... maybe he is John Malkovich...

being john malkovich GIF by Arrow Academy

I used a clip from that movie for an assignment while I was in a character animation school back in the early 2000’s. Here’s the clip. The character was school supplied and designed and rigged simple in order to make animation faster so that’s why he looks kinda strange. Man I miss working in that industry.

Last edited:
I used a clip from that movie for an assignment while I was in a character animation school back in the early 2000’s. Here’s the clip. The character was school supplied and designed and rigged simple in order to make animation faster so that’s why his looks kinda strange. Man I miss working in that industry.

Nice! I haven't watched the film in decades. But I do know I loved it at the time!

I used a clip from that movie for an assignment while I was in a character animation school back in the early 2000’s. Here’s the clip. The character was school supplied and designed and rigged simple in order to make animation faster so that’s why his looks kinda strange. Man I miss working in that industry.

Haha. Cool.

The concept for that movie was so bizarre, but it was good!

Back