Insane Bogner Pedal Deals

Well… holding out didn’t last long.

giphy.gif

Since I’m awaiting the return of my Jet City amp with the Brown mod, I’ll hold off on this killer deal. Lord knows I can resist anything but temptation…
american dad! eating GIF

Sent back the blue and red. Overall didn’t really add much to my current line up.

For now thinking about converting my current amps into a multi channel switcher or checking out a SLO pedal.

Yeah, they are kind of pedaly. I've used them a few hours here. Kind of makes me
want the Big Box XTC pedals again. :facepalm That's how this shit goes sometimes.

I am gonna hold 'em for now.

I never owned that one, Tom. That's the Comp, right? What did you, or do you still, dig about it?

p.s. This is off-topic but kind of related; the Vox Valvenergy pedals are being blown-out too and the Silk Drive is fantastic. No idea why this one didn't catch on.

@Tom Von Kramm had me looking at the Vox pedals. I have held off. So far :sofa

I’d be lying if I said I didn’t give them a glance too. :ROFLMAO:

Held off on the Harlow since I’m getting the Empress ParaEQ which has a boost, but then thought the Harlow might be good in front of the amp for clean boost/compression. Too late.

Reactions: JT
I’d be lying if I said I didn’t give them a glance too. :ROFLMAO:

Held off on the Harlow since I’m getting the Empress ParaEQ which has a boost, but then thought the Harlow might be good in front of the amp for clean boost/compression. Too late.
Kyle's "let's create a resonance circuit via EQ pedal in the loop" had me doing some window shopping as well :hmm

I have a couple of those. Not as expensive as an actual meal of Fish N' Chips. :LOL:
I just plopped it in the loop of my BL50. Bumped up everything other than the 200 and the 1.6k. "Scientific". It really was just a LOUDER IS BETTER exercise. I will say it is fairly noisy but my expectations are never high on something this cheap. I bought it, oh; 10+ years ago iirc? I had it when they first came out too.

Back