incoming balaguer espada!!!!

sleewell

Shredder
TGF Recording Artist
wasnt planning on buying another guitar this year but whatever lol. put in a low offer and it was accepted! i dig the color, finish, and shape. if its anything like my other 2 balaguers im sure ill dig the neck and sound too.

1718115680086.png

1718115734426.png

Nice!!!

The GC by me has an Explorer-shaped Balaguer I’m tempted to check out, but I’m still pissed at them about the 5153 2x12 issue. :rofl

Nice. I have always wondered about these. They got out my price range (which tbf is always <$1k at the very most) before I ever got to grab one.

Nice. I have always wondered about these. They got out my price range (which tbf is always <$1k at the very most) before I ever got to grab one.

oh yeah it was def way under 1k shipped with the reverb taxes and other bs.

i saw someone trying to sell that GAB balaguer for way more used than i remember them costing brand new, i was like bro wtf.

i saw someone trying to sell that GAB balaguer for way more used than i remember them costing brand new, i was like bro wtf.
Did this come from Manchester Music Mill in NH? Those photos look like their stock backdrop. I've been there once - good guys; fair prices; good stock.

They released a synthwave model that was super cool \m/

yes it was.
They stock a lot of Old-Man guitars (Gibson and Fender Custom Shop), but the staff seemed to be entirely metal head dudes under 35. I sold my Synergy rack w/ bassman and ODS modules in it, and the dude tested it out with an 8 string making the Bassman module chug waaaaaaaay more than one would have thought possible :satan

OH yeah!! Beautiful and I know you'll love it long time. Heard good things about the brand but haven't held one.

wasnt planning on buying another guitar this year but whatever lol. put in a low offer and it was accepted! i dig the color, finish, and shape. if its anything like my other 2 balaguers im sure ill dig the neck and sound too.

View attachment 23918

View attachment 23919
Fuck yeah! I’ve been eyeing one of these. Throw on some suspension bridge cables, tune that fucker down to drop E and chug your balls off.

Had a blast w the Espada this weekend!! That was easily the best packed guitar I've ever gotten, they did a really really nice job.

The neck feels great. It held a tune basically perfectly right out of the box. Pickups sound really good too. Locking tuners and hardtail so changing strings is a breeze. It feels like a no frills rock machine... I love it.

Here's all three of my Balaguers

20240617_063607.jpg

Had a blast w the Espada this weekend!! That was easily the best packed guitar I've ever gotten, they did a really really nice job.

The neck feels great. It held a tune basically perfectly right out of the box. Pickups sound really good too. Locking tuners and hardtail so changing strings is a breeze. It feels like a no frills rock machine... I love it.

Here's all three of my Balaguers

View attachment 24140

I'm loving the way that tele looks! That thing is gorgeous.

I'm really curious about their customs that they have the configurator for on their site. Congratulations!

I ordered a custom through them 6 or 7 years ago and at the time it was an insane value

Guitar came out exactly how I wanted and it's still one of my favorites

Pretty sure their prices have shot up dramatically though; mine was like $1500ish at the time

Back