Ibanez 2024 Models

kartikg3

Roadie
Ibanez 2024 models are all over my YT feed since yesterday, and it's been fuelling my GAS into the foray of Ibanez guitars and out of my traditional strat-style necks I have been playing over the last few decades.. esp. that RG470 Tokyo Midnight model!

I like the looks of that RGT1221PB, but never seen a bridge like that before…

In your opinion, how many centuries will guitar companies (all of them) be able to sell more of the same every single year before market gets over saturated?

In your opinion, how many centuries will guitar companies (all of them) be able to sell more of the same every single year before market gets over saturated?

Leo Fender thought the same thing in the early ‘60s

He figured surely everyone who wanted one of his guitars already had one by then and the market would dry up

Yet another year Ibanez destroys the Ibanez fanboy in me.

No new MIJ, just Premiums and GIO’s. Pushing on $2K for guitars I wouldn’t even consider buying without playing at least 5 models of first. More poplar burl bullshit that I’m praying they’re just using up stock of.

But I think there’s a new blue TS9 coming out, so whoopty frickin doo.

Other than the Genesis series and a JS model, not really as interested in Ibanez these days.

Unless someone else speaks up, I'm gonna grab the title of earliest adopter of Ibanez guitars on the board.

Had one of these around 1977.
1704987782940.png

Then one of these for a couple of years and lots of gigs.
1704987851232.png

324441368_1308157059763424_5965476678058376238_n.jpg

I love S's, but I really am pissed they gave in and did 24 fret necks. Lame.
I love S's, and then I own one and fight with it tonally, get along okay with the neck but still prefer my standard Fender/Gibson style necks more, etc., etc., etc. and...sell it at a huge loss. However, I don't REALLY think I've learned my lesson. Maybe its time to just "buy one and keep it no matter how much it sits unplayed"....

Back