I Think It's Nice To Know Members' Tastes. So..., Question For You...

If I HAD to narrow down to one, probably Daniel Lanois which is kind of unfair because he's producer as much as musician, so I get to import all sorts of stuff in through him.

That said, Chris Thile in various forms is PROBABLY the artist that has been played through my speakers the most?

Last edited:
I'll break the common theme and say Avenged Sevenfold 😂 they've changed so much since I listened them at a regular pace but I will always have a soft spot for them

Up until then I was a big VH fan but that was viewed as "strange" for my age and "old people music". Avenged Sevenfold was my gateway to metalcore and made it possible for me to see bands live that are still around 😀

He did from time to time :beer

Yup……

Post in thread 'Not Worth It's Own Thread'
https://thegearforum.com/threads/not-worth-its-own-thread.4375/post-174306

biggrin.gif

That's tough to say. So many great bands I can't just pick one. But the one artist I've listened to more than any other these last few years would be Fleurie. Yeah it's pop driven mainly but I love her vocals, writing and the production. I have all her albums, admittedly. So I guess that's kinda my answer. :rofl

Favorite Band? I prefer rubber, although as I get older Lap might edge in there...

Oh, you mean music band. Gah! Sorry...

Well, without hesitation it's:

Alice In Chains is my number one. They encapsulate almost all aspects of the music I tend to like - vocal harmonies, meaningful lyrics, tasty leads, mix of heavy and acoustic, great drumming and bass and interesting and sometimes less conventional song structures.

Heard Tribal Convictions the day Hatross came out and it immediately became my favorite song ever. Today, it's still my favorite song of all time.
The earlier stuff was a little too raw. Those albums were my VoiVod sweet spot. I LOVED Dimension Hatross then got to Angel Rat and was like :unsure::idk

Favorite Band? I prefer rubber, although as I get older Lap might edge in there...

Oh, you mean music band. Gah! Sorry...

Well, without hesitation it's:

HA I used to know Piggy (Denis) very well before he passed away RiP, such a super nice guy him and his girlfriend were really great down to earth people
very quiet type , loved music especially Pink Floyd and a Labatt 50 ale

:beer

Back