I don't get the Dumble thing

Redhouse.
The winner takes the woman in daisy dukes home for the night💯
giphy.gif

I mean that’s why I have a Dude that I use with my Vibrolux. But I do want to try the Zendrive and Barber Burn Unit.
I had both, the Dude kicked the ZD to the curb, still have the Dude, in fact 2 of them now. Never tried the Barber, I went Fractal.:love

I used the Dude through a Supro Jupiter or something at a brief onstage jam with RF at his summer camp back in 2018 and it sounded great. BTW, RF was running the Dumble clean or just at the edge of getting hairy and kicked in the ZD for more gain-y stuff.

He also told us at the time that he had been reluctant to use the Dumble for touring, but apparently AD told him if any damage occurred he could bring it back to him and he would repair it, so he overcame his reluctance to tour with them. I guess that may have changed since AD passed away.

I had both, the Dude kicked the ZD to the curb, still have the Dude, in fact 2 of them now. Never tried the Barber, I went Fractal.:love

I used the Dude through a Supro Jupiter or something at a brief onstage jam with RF at his summer camp back in 2018 and it sounded great. BTW, RF was running the Dumble clean or just at the edge of getting hairy and kicked in the ZD for more gain-y stuff.

He also told us at the time that he had been reluctant to use the Dumble for touring, but apparently AD told him if any damage occurred he could bring it back to him and he would repair it, so he overcame his reluctance to tour with them. I guess that may have changed since AD passed away.
Do you stack the two Dude pedals?

Fwiw, I absolutely love The Dude as well. One of the few "will never leave me again" pedals. IMO the Best B/T tone controls ever (wouldn't mind the additional "voicing" control of the Zendrive, though).

Yeah I spent a few hours playing my Dude pedal this week and it’s pretty amazing as is. You guys generally know how it is when curiosity starts getting to you. That being said it’s pretty fantastic with the SFVR. I’ve got the Super Phat Mod on in front too. Thats basically my always on pedal with the amp to enhance cleans and add some light breakup. I let the Dude take it the rest of the way.

I'm tempted to pick up one of these amp heads on Reverb that are meant to be ODS clones (VHT D-Fifty, Humble Amps Overdrive Solo 22w, Bootlegger Guitar Blues 50 Special).

I'm tempted to pick up one of these amp heads on Reverb that are meant to be ODS clones (VHT D-Fifty, Humble Amps Overdrive Solo 22w, Bootlegger Guitar Blues 50 Special).

Yeah I spent a few hours playing my Dude pedal this week and it’s pretty amazing as is. You guys generally know how it is when curiosity starts getting to you. That being said it’s pretty fantastic with the SFVR. I’ve got the Super Phat Mod on in front too. Thats basically my always on pedal with the amp to enhance cleans and add some light breakup. I let the Dude take it the rest of the way.
The Dude pedal sounds good but it feels nothing like a Dumble. There is way more dynamics in the amp. The pedal sounds far more open than it is.

I miss you over at R/T

:D
Larry….I would have FINISHED HIM.
Tiago flatlined him so I’m not that bummed.
The worst/best part of all that dude?
Those guys kissing his butt that have deposits will get nothing. The wisest thing they can do is put that energy in getting their deposits back.
Plus, he openly admits that teenage gimp’chick
he exploits as some form of a dimepiece,
will be fervently building their $10k amplifiers.
NO WAY.

Last edited:
Back