Hotone Ampero II

So I guess the difference to the Stage is the mic pre, expression pedal and capture capability? I wonder if the capture feature comes to the Stomp and Stage as well.

This is a weird move as it basically got more I/O than a stage and an expression pedal for $100 less🤔

Unless they are planning to drop the price on the stomp or stage

Although people have been wanting a Line6 with a touchscreen , so maybe it has a market

This is a weird move as it basically got more I/O than a stage and an expression pedal for $100 less🤔

Unless they are planning to drop the price on the stomp or stage

Although people have been wanting a Line6 with a touchscreen , so maybe it has a market

I asked this very same question at TOP. This seems more capable...for less?

I wonder how it fares compared to the other profilers on the market.
Ya if it starts to do captures at the same Quality as ToneX that will be amazing , but the problem is what captures would be available , it would surely take a bit for the usual suspects to get capture for Hotone available

Ya if it starts to do captures at the same Quality as ToneX that will be amazing , but the problem is what captures would be available , it would surely take a bit for the usual suspects to get capture for Hotone available

That will be interesting to see although I remain mostly "eh" on capturing/profiling for the moment. Seems like the Hotone models already sound damn good, and I've somehow completely ignored the existence of this product line until now.

That's a sweet looking product.

That will be interesting to see although I remain mostly "eh" on capturing/profiling for the moment. Seems like the Hotone models already sound damn good, and I've somehow completely ignored the existence of this product line until now.

That's a sweet looking product.
They are definitely the new kid to watch IMO
The already have the best UI and app in the business beside NDSP
Models might not be quite up to the big guys but give them time
Also they likely have access to cheaper Processrs
Wait until they start using the new SHARC chips Cliff mention that one chip is more powerful than a Helix

They are definitely the new kid to watch IMO
The already have the best UI and app in the business beside NDSP
Models might not be quite up to the big guys but give them time
Also they likely have access to cheaper Processrs
Wait until they start using the new SHARC chips Cliff mention that one chip is more powerful than a Helix

I'm looking at this as a backup rig for my FM9, and also a smaller more convenient version for when I wanna gig lighter

Interesting. I’m curious for sure about this and the new Mooer GE1000. There are two features I need from something like this and it’s always a pain to find out. Anyone with the stage know if you can do momentary effects switching from the onboard switches? Can you easily adjust the 1/4” output level without effecting the XLR output? The Mooer has an output level menu that would solve the second concern, but I’m not getting any response regarding momentary switching from them.

The UI on this series is fantastic. I had noise issues with the Ampero II Stage though, tech support was not able to sort it out. Extremely noisy with all guitars and all gain settings. I hope those issues have been resolved with this new hardware.

Back