Hi! We're the DigiTech/DOD USA Crew!

My first Digitech:
40042-S000216787-1

Sweet. My first multi effect was an RP6. Might have been my first effects box period. I can’t remember which came first, a ds1, cryababy, or rp6.

Really glad the crew is back at it. You guys have made some killer stuff.

D

I'd love to see a next gen mash up of the SDrum and Trio+, with better drum and bass sounds and an improved UI (a tall order given the complexity of these products, I know.) Keep the integrated looper, allow for the bass part to be programmed with the first take into the looper (whereas the original Trio+ required two separate passes.) Maybe make the SDrum side "hear" more than two timbres from the guitar to better interpret/ articulate the resulting rythyms...

Both of these products are really unique and seemed really ahead of their time. (I've always hoped to run into a VST or an iOS app to take their place, but again: unique.) And both still have a lot of room for improvement/ further development.

So since we’re wishlisting a little here….

A dual/multi poly pitch pedal with as much fidelity and as little latency as possible, eq control to tame the extreme highs/lows, and the ability to select pitches on the unit that aren’t octaves. Essentially a standalone, improved (even more processing power), multi pitch take on the Helix poly pitch stuff. My whammy V holds up very well against a lot of the best and most recent pitch pedals, I think you guys could make the best ever dedicated pitch pedal.

D

So since we’re wishlisting a little here….

A dual/multi poly pitch pedal with as much fidelity and as little latency as possible, eq control to tame the extreme highs/lows, and the ability to select pitches on the unit that aren’t octaves. Essentially a standalone, improved (even more processing power), multi pitch take on the Helix poly pitch stuff. My whammy V holds up very well against a lot of the best and most recent pitch pedals, I think you guys could make the best ever dedicated pitch pedal.

D

OMG I forgot the most important thing…. A switch/button to put it into OG Whammy 1 glitchiness with maybe a few new cool tricks. I don’t know if it’s even possible with currently available parts to do such a thing, but it would be awesome.

D

It should be part of the Trio Manager, you can download it from the website:

at the bottom of the page there is a link for "Software"
Hi Thanks for replying. On the support site https://digitech.com/dp/trio-plus/ there is only the Trio+ manager download. I found the Trio Updater at another random site which is not available at Digitech site. I ran it and it said no updates available. The current MCU Production ver on my unit is 1.0 and the DSP ver is 3.1. I believe there are later updates but I can't find any further info on the web re this. Any help would be much appreciated. There might have been licensing or copyright issues after the sale of the company. Cheers

Hi Thanks for replying. On the support site https://digitech.com/dp/trio-plus/ there is only the Trio+ manager download. I found the Trio Updater at another random site which is not available at Digitech site. I ran it and it said no updates available. The current MCU Production ver on my unit is 1.0 and the DSP ver is 3.1. I believe there are later updates but I can't find any further info on the web re this. Any help would be much appreciated. There might have been licensing or copyright issues after the sale of the company. Cheers

Sorry about that, my memory is probably fuzzy and I thought when you connected to Trio Manager it prompted you for an update? Anyway it probably just hasn't been uploaded to our site yet, I'll ask the CorTek guys to put it up there.

Hello, I have written digitech support and digitechs facebook page several times but have been unable to get a return email, my problem is that I have the SDRUM pedal and the footswitch has broken(the chrome barrel has pulled out of its housing.) Please let me know where I can get a replacement or how I can contact support as they have not returned my emails
Thanks, John

Hello, I have written digitech support and digitechs facebook page several times but have been unable to get a return email, my problem is that I have the SDRUM pedal and the footswitch has broken(the chrome barrel has pulled out of its housing.) Please let me know where I can get a replacement or how I can contact support as they have not returned my emails
Thanks, John

I asked a similar question near the start of this thread and they indicated Support etc is not really back up and running yet.

Well that makes sense. Here is a photo of the switch housing if anyone here knows where I can get one I use this pedal a lot and would like to get it repaired.

Attachments

• ddrum switch closeup.jpg
    ddrum switch closeup.jpg
    267.1 KB · Views: 28
@Tom Von Kramm
Hmm...Bad Monkey in bound? Josh did a video on it.

Just please fix the bypass tone if you bring it back. That was the bad monkey’s Achilles heel, it screwed up your bypass tone somehow (I don’t remember the exact change, but it wasn’t subtle). The direct output actually sounded closer to the tone without the pedal in the chain but it was wonky too, just less wonky than the normal output. It’s a shame, was a good sounding of circuit as I remember.

D

Back