Hi! We're the DigiTech/DOD USA Crew!

Correction: Next gen mashup of SDrum, Trio+, and JamMan ... with a good headphone amp.
Definitely. I meant for “JamMan” and “good headphone amp” to be implied by “next gen” and “+”. :)

Man, my Whammy DT just stopped working. :(

Curious if there is any possibility of sending it
in for repair.... or at least to get checked out.

Any chance you have the frequency ranges for the eq on the Boneshaker? That thing is rad.

Heck I’d love a dual Ricochet pedal. I personally think it’s the most amazing whammy pedal considering how powerful it is, how small it is, and how you use the button as an expression pedal. I have one and totally see the use case for either a second one or one with MIDI-recallable presets.

Digitech/DOD always had great customer service.

I bought a Valve FX rack preamp in the mid '90s and had a very minor issue with it and sent it in to have it taken care of. The guys fixed the problem then upgraded the V1.03 chip to V1.04 and replaced the blue screen with a green screen. I was surprised by the screen change and called to ask why they changed it. They said some users were experiencing a problem with the blue screens fading so they swapped it with a green screen that doesn't have that issue while it was in. It's been perfect ever since.

I had shipped it back in it's original box for the work and the 80 page, very detailed manual was still in it.
When I got it back I saw they put their names and extensions on it. :beer

Who was Randy The Dumpster? :ROFLMAO:

gpWouIv.jpg

what's the story behind the bifet boost and gunslinger
BiFet Boost is something I had wanted to do for a long time. It started when I got a vintage 410 and played it through my JTM45, the tone was incredible IMHO. The original 410 was missing a footswich, LED, power jack, power-filtering, etc. etc. Once all those were added to the proto, I realized that the buffer was a big part of the tone, but I also loved how the proto sounded without it - I wanted both. In this phase of dev I realized it would be cool to have a buffer always on in some cases to use as a line driver. So we made it so that the buffer when on is always on, even when the pedal is bypassed. This is a cool feature that many guitarist overlook.

The Gunslinger was Billy's idea. He's a JCM800 guy and he wanted a pedal that gave his Fender Twin a JCM 800 flavor. So we used the HardWire SC-2 Saturated setting circuit as a starting point and Billy tuned it to sound as close to his modded JCM800 as he could.

Back