Helix LT "lite" (that would be LT LT?): who's in?

Would you buy it (read the OP)?

• Yes, and I have a Helix Floor/LT

Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Yes, and I have an HX Stomp/Stomp XL

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Yes, and I have an HX Effects

Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Yes, and I have an HX One

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, and I have no Helix family devices

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Nope, and I already have a Helix device

Votes: 13 44.8%
  • Nope, and I don't have a Helix device

Votes: 5 17.2%

• Total voters
Line 6 at the thought of another device and price point opportunity for Helix algo’s…

Excited I Like It GIF by LA Clippers

Give me a controller the size of a Paint Audio MIDI Captain and a "Brain Box" the size of a TC BAM200 to be placed any fucking where you want. Tablet/phone screen as editor, or Helix sized screen on the top of the Brain Box. I want to be done buying integrated all-in-one processors.

The lite one I want would be a Mooer mini sized pedal with all of Helix's DSP with MIDI in, SPDIF I/O, and you pre program it from the computer.

No expression pedal and cut both pairs of pre-dedicated buttons off each side.
Hey now. Relying on a touchscreen for every engage-type function sucks. Functions used all the time really want dedicated hardware buttons, especially in the heat of a gig. At the very least you need HOME/EXIT and SAVE.

EDIT: Never mind, you mean footswitches, not buttons, yes?

Love the size of the Effects overall although it could be a touch smaller. If they could fit an entire Helix DSP in that box along with amp modeling I’d sell off my other Helix gear.

HX Effects is pretty much the form factor I'm looking for.

I don’t think you can beat the form factor of the POD GO.

Yeah, I like that form factor as well for casual playing and traveling.

Really wish it had some way to received audio via aux-in or bluetooth. That and a longer looper (and perhaps two part looper) would make it perfect.

Last edited:
Hey now. Relying on a touchscreen for every engage-type function sucks. Functions used all the time really want dedicated hardware buttons, especially in the heat of a gig. At the very least you need HOME/EXIT and SAVE.

EDIT: Never mind, you mean footswitches, not buttons, yes?
Yep squish it down juuuuuuuuust a bit :knit

As a former RP355 player I gagged at the Floor’s giant form factor when it was first announced. But a year or two into owning one, my gigging situation evolved to the point where I had to grudgingly acknowledge that L6 pretty much nailed it from the get-go. That being said, if they figured out a way to keep all the same features (including all the footswitches, scribble strips and EP) and road-worthiness but knock 5-7 lbs off the weight I would probably upgrade.

Back