Helix 3.8 when?

I know plenty of vegan folks. They're all pretty healthy. I'm vegetarian myself (with very few exceptions, maybe eating meat once a month), trying to use vegan alternatives more and more. Feeling absolutely healthy, too.
When you think about it, each and every aspect of it is making sense.

I know plenty of vegan folks. They're all pretty healthy. I'm vegetarian myself (with very few exceptions, maybe eating meat once a month), trying to use vegan alternatives more and more. Feeling absolutely healthy, too.
When you think about it, each and every aspect of it is making sense.
I'd have to have fish at least. I think the important thing is staying on top of what you intake, regardless of vegan or not. Trust what your body is telling you and don't over indulge. It's good to support local growers too, meat and veggies. But can be difficult and expensive though.

It's absolutely not tough at all. When going full stop vegan you will likely have to supplement vitamin B12 and perhaps Omega 3 (but they're a good supplement for many non-vegan/vegetarian folks, too).
Yeah, I was just being a bit facetious. It's just when my wife would travel back then, when she was vegan, it was so difficult to find good places to eat that catered to a vegan diet completely. It was torture for me (and her) because I'd be like "oh this place looks great!" But no, they cooked their veggies with animal fat or talked to a cow before preparing the meal. :roflSo we'd have to keep searching... most times she'd just eat a salad. Nowadays there are better options for vegans.

It's absolutely not tough at all. When going full stop vegan you will likely have to supplement vitamin B12 and perhaps Omega 3 (but they're a good supplement for many non-vegan/vegetarian folks, too).
It’s tough when you’re running 30+ miles a week. I’m extremely active and can barely keep up with my protein requirements as it is. I refuse to take supplements.

It’s tough when you’re running 30+ miles a week. I’m extremely active and can barely keep up with my protein requirements as it is.

Go tell that to Patrick Baboumian

I refuse to take supplements.

Why? Ever had a look at how the meat you eat is produced? One single meal possibly contains more stuff of questionable origin than what vegans supplement in one month.

20240831_165451.jpg

I had to...I looked for the vegan reaper meme....this came up. ,🤣

I literally LOL'd. I almost ROFLcoptered.
What a supreme niche meme though....like, what are the odds ....funny thing is, it was on Facebook, couldn't get to it...so I had to zoom and screen shot it....so funny

Screenshot_20240831-171804_Chrome.jpg

Original

Apparently the guy who created the meme, replied to the comment .....

The meme is literally 10 years old.

Last edited:
Back