Got a free guitar last night.

Thanks for the suggestions guys. It plays shockingly good. Other than the spring noises. If I want to shoehorn the trumpets on there; I will need some "luthier skills" to mod the pickguard and I am not ready for that.

Sounds like you are on a bit of a roll. Push them chips all in, Brother!

• Haha
Reactions: JT
Thanks for the suggestions guys. It plays shockingly good. Other than the spring noises. If I want to shoehorn the trumpets on there; I will need some "luthier skills" to mod the pickguard and I am not ready for that.

Did you see the post about the felt or whatever, for the springs? I’ve also put some foam in between the springs, to quiet them down.

Reactions: JT
Did you see the post about the felt or whatever, for the springs? I’ve also put some foam in between the springs, to quiet them down.
I did. I'm going to tweak on it when I get the oomph to do so. Or just continue to play loud enough where I can't hear them :unsure: :satan

Don't buy that tone wise stuff. Waste of your $$$. I've had a couple of his items and all of them were not good at all.

This is as easy as it gets and is cheap.....put it behind the headstock and leave things as is.
Use a tiny hex hider wrench magnetically attached behind the headstock. Works great and doesn't move.

HH3B1P_-_HexHider_Single_Logo_1024x1024.jpg

Re: Spring noise
Just got me some of these:
Working great, byebye foam.

Back