Glenn Hughes....

HotRats

Roadie
I was listening to the new The Dead Daisies song with Huges

and thinking that Huges makes everything sound the same, every band he is in, as a lead singer, sound the same.
Seems like he's singing the same melodies over and over, jumping form band to band.
The same long notes, same distorted voice, same of the same forever and ever.

I can't stand him anymore.

Discuss if you will.

He's not someone I normally listen to. But he did spark an interest in Bonamassa for me; so ehhh?

Never been a fan or listened to his music.
What happen to me is that Bonamassa pointed me to BCC.

Now this thing that he is part of the The Dead Daisies is killing a band I enjoyed (sometimes).

Reactions: JT
Never been a fan or listened to his music.
What happen to me is that Bonamassa pointed me to BCC.

Now this thing that he is part of the The Dead Daisies is killing a band I enjoyed (sometimes).
He wasn't ever in anything I was "of the right age at the time they were relevant" to like. Prior to BCC. I think his role as a bassist and background vocalist would be the best job. Though he might have enough ego to not fully agree with that particular estimation.

He wasn't ever in anything I was "of the right age at the time they were relevant" to like. Prior to BCC. I think his role as a bassist and background vocalist would be the best job. Though he might have enough ego to not fully agree with that particular estimation.

Yeah. Ego is his problem and it translates in everything he does apparently.

If you listen to BCC where he sings, TheDD last record and California Breed one, they almost sound like different records of the same band.

It's killing me, lol.

But AC/DC breaks new ground with every release. Axl pushes Guns to new heights, and James Labrie
with Dream Theater is better than ever. :LOL:

• Sad
But AC/DC breaks new ground with every release. Axl pushes Guns to new heights, and James Labrie
I knew you were joshing us when you hit the LaBrie part :cop

I have only seen him once live (on a spur of the moment thing while on vacation). Yes,
he does indeed strut around the stage like a Rooster. :LOL:

Crap vid I took, but damn if that was not a fun night. :beer

• Haha
Oh, and his bass was blaring. He may be the only guy in the world who
can drown out both Bonamassa and Sherinian all by himself. :lol

Don't you dare...LOL they don't sing in other bands superimposeing themself like a huge totem. :hmm

I mean take... Myles Kennedy, he doesn't make Alter Bridge and Slash band sound like is the same band.

Stop. Listening. ;)
He has to stop singing in my bands, first.

I have only seen him once live (on a spur of the moment thing while on vacation). Yes,
he does indeed strut around the stage like a Rooster. :LOL:

Crap vid I took, but damn if that was not a fun night. :beer

Your vid is actually good, there's little vocals in it :rofl

I'm sure that has been a great show

Back