Gift for the Grandparents

Alex Kenivel

Rock Star
TGF Recording Artist
For the past couple of years the kids and I have been covering holiday songs and presenting them to the grandparents on Christmas. This year my daughters' dance studio had a two-day show they'd been rehearsing for the past few months and we incorporated one of the dances into the video.

My oldest daughter and two of the girls (ages 6-7) provided lead and backup vocals. All of the kids did gang vocals. My son added piano, the intro strings, and bell sounds. I did the (real) drums, bass, and guitars.

Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer (Big Bad Voodoo Daddy cover):

For the past couple of years the kids and I have been covering holiday songs and presenting them to the grandparents on Christmas. This year my daughters' dance studio had a two-day show they'd been rehearsing for the past few months and we incorporated one of the dances into the video.

My oldest daughter and two of the girls (ages 6-7) provided lead and backup vocals. All of the kids did gang vocals. My son added piano, the intro strings, and bell sounds. I did the (real) drums, bass, and guitars.

Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer (Big Bad Voodoo Daddy cover):

A.Ma.Zing

Back