GAME OVER, Atomic CLR, Laney LFR, Fender FR12, etc.!

c157a1bc-6597-4552-8b64-08c3132e3c34.jpg
You have seen my "Adventures in stupid guitar rigs" thread, right? :D

Honestly, the little Marshall Bluetooth speaker had no right to sound as decent as it did.

These drivers sound great at room volume level but like ass at gig volume level and they sound downright terrible when paired with a second of the same driver. Not sure if it's a phasing issue, but though a neat concept, unless you're a sound engineer who knows how to phase, dampen, and amplify the cabs you're trying to fit these into to come up with a home-baked "FRFR", save your wasted money and instead leave the expertise to the actual "FRFR" manufacturers who have the certs, the test equipment and the experience to correctly build a "FRFR". "NEXT!"

I've gigged 2 F12s for a long while in single 112 cabs loud. They sound great to my ears?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

All these solutions are a compromise of some sort you end up either accepting or you don't.

Does anyone know if the 3.5mm line out from the Spark Mini, will feed directly into the Laney LFR cab 3.5mm Aux in ?
Strangely, I already own both (albeit they are in different locations) but have never thought of trying.
If so, I'll stop looking at the new Spark cab :cool:

Does anyone know if the 3.5mm line out from the Spark Mini, will feed directly into the Laney LFR cab 3.5mm Aux in ?
Strangely, I already own both (albeit they are in different locations) but have never thought of trying.
If so, I'll stop looking at the new Spark cab :cool:
I don't see why not

Back