Friedman SS v2

Damn, that thing is IMMEDIATE!

I’d love to hear that paired with a JJ. If I ever go back to a half-stack, it’ll most likely be a Friedman. I think I could snag a BE, JJ, Butterslax or SS and I’d be perfectly happy with any one of them!

1662219311592.gif

SS is a good friend of mine, and he always finds a way to get me into shows and hang out backstage.

i occasionally text him on some stuff, but i try not to bother him. he is always gracious.
I like that he is a serious gearhead. He commented once on a youtube vid I made for a fuzz pedal, I didn't think it was the real SS but it was. I started following him on FB shortly after and l like how he really interacts with his fans and is always showcasing the latest gear he is using. Dude is cool AF.

I like that he is a serious gearhead. He commented once on a youtube vid I made for a fuzz pedal, I didn't think it was the real SS but it was. I started following him on FB shortly after and l like how he really interacts with his fans and is always showcasing the latest gear he is using. Dude is cool AF.
there really is no one i know of his stature that is more approachable.

Back