• Electric sex pants

• Unsliced Bread

• Prosthetic "tone fingers"

• JiveTurkey's resolve to "innovate" with audio signal routing

• Lab grown "safe & guilt-free" toe meat

Results are only viewable after voting.
Come On Despair GIF by Chicken Shop Date

The Fractal UI just needs a decent GPS system for people who don't know how
to read a Map properly and have no sense of direction.

:sofa

:rofl
How about this? If fractal doesn’t want to do touchscreen that’s probably okay but how about updating the screen? Better resolution cleaner graphics? Maybe a little larger if possible I remember when I had the bass GT one. I really like that small screen. It was really bright and clear I was hoping that the katana would have a similar screen maybe just twice as big so maybe fractal could do something like just a better quality screen in general? Just a thought but I think doing encoders on all the button switches would be a great idea at least to start.

How about this? If fractal doesn’t want to do touchscreen that’s probably okay but how about updating the screen? Better resolution cleaner graphics? Maybe a little larger if possible I remember when I had the bass GT one. I really like that small screen. It was really bright and clear I was hoping that the katana would have a similar screen maybe just twice as big so maybe fractal could do something like just a better quality screen in general? Just a thought but I think doing encoders on all the button switches would be a great idea at least to start.
That's not going to be enough for Cliff to make a Gen IV imo. I can't imagine that would be cost effective

Everybody at TOP and the Fractal forums keep trying to will the Fractal ecosystem into being an iPad instead of what it is: a box that makes guitar noises. I'm typing this from a MacBook but I swear Apple has ruined peoples' expectations of what consumer products are supposed to be.
you guys talk like you dont want the fractal gear to evolve at all? lol..just stay as is..maybe diff colors? I mean comeon..

So, you guys were right, my trip to New England wasn't about a vacation. I was picking up a USB stick with the new firmware for the FAS-DOG, it's so secret Cliff won't even put it on the internet, but I'm letting the dog out of the bag.

I won't give away all the details, but basically you let the dog chew your USB cable when it's plugged into your Fractal unit, then he'll know when to operate your FC's or any associated pedals plugged into the Fractal unit. It's pretty badass, IMO. He's actually operating the Whammy right now with head tilts.

IMG_7221.jpg

Sorry, @FractalAudio. I couldn't keep it in any longer. But don't worry, no one has noticed the other thing in any of my pics/vids.

Last edited:
Sidebar Fractal question:

Why do all the OEM guards I see have cutouts for the array(s) of level LEDs? Are they an interface in any way???

KILLER looking unit imo.

1724456986864.png

Back