• Electric sex pants

• Unsliced Bread

• JiveTurkey's resolve to "innovate" with audio signal routing

• Lab grown "safe & guilt-free" toe meat

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif

Perhaps not many of your customers are guitarists? ;)
I haven't tried it with a mic yet, but the noise is there as soon as I plug the guitar cable into my audio interface and switch on the monitoring. I haven't heard it with simple playback yet.
Haha, nope… not many guitarists among our customers. I do know one older dude that has his studio in the same room as the heatpump :rofl He never complains. But he use real amps in that room.

What I meant was if you hear it in other appliances, like tv, stereo, other computer with speakers or headphones at other places in the house.

Haha, nope… not many guitarists among our customers. I do know one older dude that has his studio in the same room as the heatpump :rofl He never complains. But he use real amps in that room.

What I meant was if you hear it in other appliances, like tv, stereo, other computer with speakers or headphones at other places in the house.

I met a guy over 20 years ago who I ended up playing in bands with and still play.
It was because of a failed water pump in the dead of winter. He came in to get paid
and saw a guitar. It can happen. :idk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back