• None of the above

• Electric sex pants

• Unsliced Bread

• JiveTurkey's resolve to "innovate" with audio signal routing

• Lab grown "safe & guilt-free" toe meat

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wanna sit Orvie, Sascha and Ed in an all white room with no furniture or anything to drink, stick a camera on them and just kick back and have some chuckles. I give it 45 mins before Orvie is trying to fellate one of Ed’s dreads while Sascha is improvising a way to take an IR of the room’s reverb.

I wanna sit Orvie, Sascha and Ed in an all white room with no furniture or anything to drink, stick a camera on them and just kick back and have some chuckles. I give it 45 mins before Orvie is trying to fellate one of Ed’s dreads while Sascha is improvising a way to take an IR of the room’s reverb.
And you're wanking in the corner while smoking a cigar right? Filthy merchant.

glee-socks.gif

People want (1) all effects from the other devices, (2) use them simultaneously, (3) pay the least amount of money, and (4) want features those other processors do not even support, (5) @laxu gives it his seal of approval.
Sure.
FIFY.........
laugh.gif

You gotta invite Jay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back