FM3 Dilemma :(

Overall, I think people fail to remember that the turbo stuff wasn't a planned addition to the line, not with the III or FM9. If they were, sure, I'd expect an FM3 Turbo. I think the price point it's at, it wouldn't make sense to make a more expensive one without adding additional footswitches. I think it'd have to be an entirely new product for it to make much sense between the FM3 and FM9.
I don’t think it will be hugely more expensive just back to where the original was at 1099
But if FM9 and FM3 use the exact same chips and they ran out on the FM9 run I think it is safe to say the possibility of them being forced to use the higher rated new and available chips is pretty high , so while I don’t think there ever was an FM3 turbo planned , it might likely go there based on supply issues

I don’t think it will be hugely more expensive just back to where the original was at 1099
But if FM9 and FM3 use the exact same chips and they ran out on the FM9 run I think it is safe to say the possibility of them being forced to use the higher rated new and available chips is pretty high , so while I don’t think there ever was an FM3 turbo planned , it might likely go there based on supply issues

Yes and i predict it will become available after 1 week after I receive my FM3 :hmm

Yes and i predict it will become available after 1 week after I receive my FM3 :hmm
1 week is within the 15 days full-refund policy :grin

Believe Dungeons And Dragons GIF by Hyper RPG

Back