F1 Fans Untie!

Alright Race fans....today is the day!!!

Who do you have on the podium today?

Me ..

1. Lando
2. George
3. Oscar/Carlos

Looking forward to a sweet race in Monza, what a track!!!

I love and hate Nico, such a little shit...wish I would have been a fan when he was racing along with Lewis.

Lights out and away we go!!!!!!!!!
📹📹🏎️🏎️🏎️🏎️📹📹

Hold on lando, Oscar is doing what Webber told him to do....not following team orders....awesome, way to go Oscar ...asshole.

Last edited:
Tough first lap for lando but they did a good job with the undercut. Let’s hope those tires hold up!

Not really a tough lap when your team mate takes advantage of you, knowing that you aren't expecting an attack ...but it's about to bite Oscar in his ass anyway.
McLaren have orders about who is in the lead after 1st corner ...lando didn't think Oscar would attack... because of team orders ...oh well.

Lando didn’t leave much room for Oscar - he either was going to be in the gravel or slam the brakes, so it looks like he thread the needle instead. Hopefully they’ll just let them race it out at the end.

No way I saw that coming, brave drive Charles......

Dick move Oscar.....but all's fair in racing.

Way to hold it together Lando.....Great Job McLaren!!!!!

Congratulations to Charles LeClerc!!!

Alright race fans, it is race weekend!!

My favorite track of the year, Baku, Azerbaijan!!!!

Such a beautiful street track ... absolutely gorgeous.

JCjf6yLj092JQUvKntUUavF86Nckhyn0kP3Rvkjl.jpg

Seriously though I hope it’s another good weekend for McLaren. Sounds like they’ve got the team organized around supporting Lando and winning both the driver and constructors championship. I like seeing the team strategy unfold.

Seriously though I hope it’s another good weekend for McLaren. Sounds like they’ve got the team organized around supporting Lando and winning both the driver and constructors championship. I like seeing the team strategy unfold.
I am excited, this is my favorite track. I love Lando at this track. But there are too many unknowns for me...to predict an outcome.

As far as team support and championships are concerned, I don't know anything.

Lando was key in developing this team as it is now. Period. He played second fiddle to others for years....paid his dues. He also hated that stuff and didn't think a driver should be given anything that wasn't earned. So now, we have a team that understands that a fundamental ethos is changing, for the better. All in merit, and position at a given time...and the best strategy. Period.

It may be painful, because I love lando, but he knows as well as anyone....you just have to be perfect and strike at the right time. He is one of the smartest dudes in the grid. His biggest problem is, his teammate is as well.

Love all of it, especially when you consider how the last 4 years have been. I'm excited!!! For all of the teams!!! I love this tense competition!!! Better than the last 2 years!!!🤣🤣👍

Quali Time!!!!!

Q1
This is insane!😝
What is going on?
OMG WTF?!?

I don't have words

Q2

Well my prediction is shot.

Let's go Oscar

Q3

Come on Oscar!!??!

What!!!????

What a crazy day.

Last edited:
Alrighty Race Fans!!!!!!

Baku!!!!

What are some podium predictions, and what are your thoughts so far about the competition for the constructors, and drivers championship hunt?

My prediction is

1. Oscar
2. Charles
3. Russel

Wow! What an incredible race! Oscar was fantastic at defending his position and made that big move for his overtake on LeClerc! Stunning drive from Lando too to get ahead of Verstappen!! Let's goooo McLaren! I feel bad for Sergio, he had a great drive as well but that crash really worked in McLaren's favor :) On to Singapore!

@likitlikeyoulikeit You nailed the race prediction!!

Wow! What an incredible race! Oscar was fantastic at defending his position and made that big move for his overtake on LeClerc! Stunning drive from Lando too to get ahead of Verstappen!! Let's goooo McLaren! I feel bad for Sergio, he had a great drive as well but that crash really worked in McLaren's favor :) On to Singapore!

@likitlikeyoulikeit You nailed the race prediction!!
Didn't even realize it!!!!!!😝😝😝😝😝 Should have bet that one!!!!!

Back