F1 Fans Untie!

Yeah it was good for Lando to give the spot back to Oscar for the sake of the team. That goodwill will go a long way through the rest of the season. It definitely would’ve been better to pit Oscar first and see where they stood and remove any doubt.

There was definitely a bit of awkwardness in the cooldown room and took a little of the oxygen out of Oscar’s win but hopefully they don’t let that drive a wedge into the team.

Yeah it was good for Lando to give the spot back to Oscar for the sake of the team. That goodwill will go a long way through the rest of the season. It definitely would’ve been better to pit Oscar first and see where they stood and remove any doubt.

There was definitely a bit of awkwardness in the cooldown room and took a little of the oxygen out of Oscar’s win but hopefully they don’t let that drive a wedge into the team.
They were worried about the undercut from Lewis, for no reason as that was actually a favor for later in the stint.

Like you said, pit Oscar first ..avoid all of this.

Lando is just too good not to realize the lay of the land, but he made a very clear statement to the team...stay on top of your game, because I can win every race we are in now!

It will be fine, but the team needs to be a little loyal to lando, because he helped develop this whole program through all these other drivers....and has been very patient with all of the team.

Good talk bud....same time next week!

:beer

Strap in....there will be more ....I like what I see from McLaren! Except the strategy calls....being good will grow on them. It's been a long time since they have been very competitive. I am so excited, good time to be a fan.

Side question...what exactly are we F1 fans supposed to untie?

Last season was so dominant that it was hard to even watch a race
when you kind of knew the outcome. :idk

This season it is enjoyable to watch the races..... and with all the competition
it brings out the drama, too. Some cool storylines played out this season.

P.S. I think untie is just a spelling error.

So Max has a 10 place grid penalty for power unit replacement, looks to be a spicy weekend!

Also ..this is sort of a test so thanks in advance for the understanding.

Alright fans, it's almost time for qualifying....any predictions? How is everyone doing? How are we feeling about the weather at Spa?

Post your top 3 predictions.....and let's try to remember no Spoilers

20240727_094617.jpg

I'm pretty sure McLaren refused to make any aero adjustment, because they believe tomorrow will be a dry race ....so sacrifices today, for better set up tomorrow

Today is the day!!!! Last race before the break!

What are everyone's predictions?

I'm sticking with my qualification prediction...

Norris
Russell
Piastri

Let's F#@king Go!

Back