F1 Fans Untie!

Wow Russel hung on there at the end! Tough one for Norris - great race for Oscar!!

Well shit. Good flipping race though, sort of getting tired of Lando shooting himself in the foot .... Good race and well deserved win for Russel....way to go Oscar!

We'll get them after the break.....good race.

Gonna be a very interesting end to the season...4 highly competitive teams ...good for the sport. Hope everyone enjoyed the race!

:beer

Russel was disqualified post race for his car being underweight! Wow he must be livid. That gives Oscar the P2 finish!

One hour until qualifying!

Stupid Hulu keeps messing with my recordings, so I missed P3, but oh well

What are everyone's qualifying predictions, take weather into account, things be crazy in zandavoort!

Im predicting:

1. norris
2. verstappen
3. hamilton

Wind. Chance of rain. Green track.

Very interesting Q1 ...a little over 7/10 of a second between the field ....seems to be the most competitive F1 has been ....maybe ever?

On to Q2!

What? Well my prediction is shot, in a good way?

On to Q3! Let's go McLaren!!!

Woohoo!!!!

My man Lando!!!!

I'll take it
1. Lando
2. Max
3. Oscar

Way to go McLaren!

Last edited:
I love this trend of orange in the top 3! I’m hoping Lando can hold his grid position through the first lap and go on for the win! At what stage does Max start to worry 😉

bumble-snow.gif

Lights Out and Away We Go!!!!!!!!!

🏎️🏎️🏎️🏎️🏎️🏎️🏎️🏎️🏎️🏎️🏎️🏎️🏎️🏎️🏎️🏎️🏎️🎥📽️📹📽️🎥📽️📽️📹📹📽️🎥📽️📹🎥🎥🎥📽️

All will be non spoiled!!!!!!

Lando!!!!!!!!!

Lap 27....

This is so stressful.

Lap 41....
Let's go Oscar!!!!!

Yes!!!!!! Way to go Lando!!!!

Another win!!!!! Way to go Oscar, did the best you could!!!

What a win for McLaren!!! Getting interesting!!!!

Last edited:
Good race yesterday, but a surprising lack of drama once Lando got his place back. Pretty awesome for Lando to take a dominating 20 second lead all on pure pace without any asterisk needed for weather, safety car etc. Should make the back half and the constructors for the rest of the year exciting. Let's go McLaren!

Good race yesterday, but a surprising lack of drama once Lando got his place back. Pretty awesome for Lando to take a dominating 20 second lead all on pure pace without any asterisk needed for weather, safety car etc. Should make the back half and the constructors for the rest of the year exciting. Let's go McLaren!

I'm happy there was no drama .... especially in the Netherlands!
Just 30 points behind RB. McLaren is the most consistent team on the grid, and now I honestly think Lando has a legit chance at the drivers championship!!!
He didn't think they had a real chance here ..so this was a bonus win....if he gets 2 more and if Oscar gets 1 more ....oh man ..

Very excited for the rest of the season, this team is so keyed in.

Last edited:
Alright race fans!!!! Monza!!!! Italian Grand Prix!!!!!!

What are your qualifying predictions?

I know we still have P3 ....but ...

Mine

1. Lando
2. Lewis/Max
3. Carlos

Back